Rally [Aug 13, 2015] Malvern Show (Worc's) (3 Viewers)

marcus153

Free Member
Jan 28, 2014
Oxford
Funster No
MH
Hymer S630 Mercedes
Exp
Hi, This will be my first time at Malvern and also a MH show. I am booked into general camping and wondered what you do about water? is there a tap on the way in to fill up? and is there a waste point for cassette and grey water?

thanks
marcus

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Bound to be, if not, don't worry, take plenty of beer to wash in and drink after.....

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
We are unable to go to Malvern this year as we are moving house and the dates clash. Gutted!

Tickets and space with the Funsters available if someone wants to make me an offer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hi, This will be my first time at Malvern and also a MH show. I am booked into general camping and wondered what you do about water? is there a tap on the way in to fill up? and is there a waste point for cassette and grey water?

thanks
marcus
There are water taps but I wouldn't arrive empty just in case many others do the same, take at least half a tank or even a quarter if you are worried about weight. We have never seen anywhere to empty waste but there is cassette waste emptying points.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
We have camped in general plenty of drink water points also cassette waste points
are usually close to toilets which are dotted around we fill our water before leaving home .

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We are unable to go to Malvern this year as we are moving house and the dates clash. Gutted!

Tickets and space with the Funsters available if someone wants to make me an offer.
I am sorry you and Gwen will not be at Malvern Mike but good luck with the house move.

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........

Will send you PM now as we are interested.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Really looking forward to it we now have two extra campers with us our grandchildren Jake (20) and Emily (16). Jake is wondering if anyone is thinking of walking up the Hills if he can tag along he loves walking, as I think I am a bit past it.
Carol, we will be either walking or cycling through the hills, anyone is welcome to join us. We also walked into Malven last year, it's off road, flat and fairly easy all the way.

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Thanks to @makems we are on the way........

@Broken Link Removed note: will look for you.....

@Brisey do I need to give you any details?....... Update: Form completed.

Sorted.

Last edited:

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Thanks to @makems we are on the way........

@Broken Link Removed note: will look for you.....

@Brisey do I need to give you any details?.......

Sorted.
Fill this in John for Brisey
Broken Link Removed

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Carol, we will be either walking or cycling through the hills, anyone is welcome to join us. We also walked into Malven last year, it's off road, flat and fairly easy all the way.

Thanks Sandra, he is into his walking and I am sure he will appreciate it. (y)

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
"Morocco Meet" at Malvern

A reminder for anyone who would like to find out more about taking a M/H to Morocco; we're having an informal get-together on Saturday afternoon (from about 3.00) in the Funster Marquee. Bring along your favoured beverage and we'll provide some cakes and things.

It's not going to be a formal presentation, just a couple of displays of info, maps, guide books etc. Whilst there will be probably most of the info you're likely to need, there's nothing like chatting to someone who's actually experienced it.

So to this end, anybody who has Morocco experience and could spare an hour or so to join in would be most welcome. We'll give you a badge and you can have first dibs at the chocolate caramel shortcake!

Terry

meggie

Free Member
Jan 12, 2009
milford haven
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8y
:crying:Hi look like we will have to pull out ,on the way up to saltfleet today one of my back wheel can of and tash the van look like it a wright off hope to meet up soon.so i have a pair of tickets up for grabs I'm home now but the van is with the recovery people they said they will drop ot tomorrow the tickets are in the van so let mme know who wot then thanks:crying::crying:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
For those traveling to the Malvern show, we have found a nice C&CC Club site for 5 quid a night about 40 minutes / 19.9 miles drive from Malvern show ground. There is nothing here other than fresh water, gray/black waste, but ever so peaceful. If you want GPS just send me a PM as owner is limited to 5 places, but I'm sure he would have a few more. Chap next to me is not a member;)
Going out now for a few hours so no reply until I get back.

Last edited:

Emmie

Free Member
May 13, 2015
Ipswich Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
about 10 years
sorry we were too late to book hoping to turn up on the Thursday and book in general camping. Come over and see you if we make it :) x

meggie

Free Member
Jan 12, 2009
milford haven
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8y
Emmh'iipost: 1508298 said:
sorry we were too late to book hoping to turn up on Thursday and book in general camping. Come over and see you if we make it :) x
hi emmie i have a pair of tickets for the show if you wot then let me know they are with the fun meggie

Emmie

Free Member
May 13, 2015
Ipswich Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
about 10 years
Would hav been great Meggie but we r not goin to b at home before the show so couldnt get them from u. Thanks for offering them to me xx

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Anyone know how easy it is to fill up with water at Malvern or is it better to arrive with a full tank?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back