Rally [Aug 13, 2015] Malvern Show (Worc's) (1 Viewer)

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi All - I have booked normal camping for a few days and this will be my first rally. Hopefully I can pop over and say hello!

Please do so Marcus. You are most welcome to walk over to the Funsters pitch and join in our activities.
Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Brisey due to my 2nd visit to hospital on (Aug 10th) and being told I can't drive for 1 week (Coronary Stent) it means I will have to cancel Malvern:cry::cry::cry: utterly gutted!!! thats according to the admissions letter.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
sorry to hear that. we hope all goes well.

madman

Free Member
Jan 20, 2013
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Galaxy 78MX
Exp
Since 2012
Booked in with out and about life / their site said motorhome fun is full / have booked in general camping but any space with you available?

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Booked in with out and about life / their site said motorhome fun is full / have booked in general camping but any space with you available?

I am afraid not madman, our allocation of spaces have all been sold.
You are more than welcome to make your way over to the Funsters pitch and join in our activities though.
Brisey.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Brisey due to my 2nd visit to hospital on (Aug 10th) and being told I can't drive for 1 week (Coronary Stent) it means I will have to cancel Malvern:cry::cry::cry: utterly gutted!!! thats according to the admissions letter.

Hi Steve, sorry to hear that you have had to cancel, thank you forgetting me know.
We hope all goes well for you at the hospital and look forward to seeing you out and about again real soon.
I will leave your name on the listing for the time being, if you pass your ticket onto someone please let me know and I will amend the listing.
Best wishes,
Brisey & Pamelaaar.

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Brisey,got a letter from the hospital this morning to tell me they have rescheduled my operation,the new date is now 10th Sept so we are coming to Malvern:party2:
Big apologies for raising peoples hopes of our tickets(Mr Caller) etc.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Brisey,got a letter from the hospital this morning to tell me they have rescheduled my operation,the new date is now 10th Sept so we are coming to Malvern:party2:
Big apologies for raising peoples hopes of our tickets(Mr Caller) etc.

Great news Steve, we look forward to seeing you at Malvern,
Safe travels,
Brisey.

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
Hi have 3 tickets for funster area 72 pound if anybody is interested ...[/QUOTE

I am looking for a pitch with funsters but don't know how tickets could be exchanged as yours will have your registration number on it and I am not home before the show. Anyone got any ideas?

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
Hi Anne
After I agreed to buy the tickets I sent another p.m. with our phone numbers and about payment. I am now making arrangements for ferry to get back in time and need to confirm with you that I can have the tickets, how I can get the tickets and how to pay for them.
Please ring me.
Thanks Malcolm

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
That was quick.
Thank you Anne

OK, ticket via Annie21220 and form filled in.

Returning from Spain in time for Thursday arrival. This time will have trailer too.

If anyone needs ticket for additional adult let me know.

madman

Free Member
Jan 20, 2013
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Galaxy 78MX
Exp
Since 2012
I am afraid not madman, our allocation of spaces have all been sold.
You are more than welcome to make your way over to the Funsters pitch and join in our activities though.
Brisey.
Thank you for that .see you at the funsters pitch

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi if anyone finds they can't go, please let Archie2000 know as they would really like to go toMalvern

Ginny

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
@Brisey Brian, about to book with the RVOC using Funster m'ship number. Will fill in form for butties and badges. How do I let the RVOC know about my booking no being a member?
Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike, I can only suggest that you send a PM to Landy Lover (Bill) explaining your situation.
I am sure that he will inform the RVOC marshals of your attendance.
Brian.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
@Brisey Brian, about to book with the RVOC using Funster m'ship number. Will fill in form for butties and badges. How do I let the RVOC know about my booking no being a member?
Thanks,
Mike
I don't think it's that simple. I think you will find that you have to join RVOC & use their membership number - it's half price to existing FUN members, so the princely sum of £5.

It's also a new marshalling team for RVOC at Malvern this year - don't think Bill is involved, although I expect he can tell you who is. I'd look myself, but my RVOC membership has just expired & so I can't see the rallies threads any more.

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
I don't think it's that simple. I think you will find that you have to join RVOC & use their membership number - it's half price to existing FUN members, so the princely sum of £5.

It's also a new marshalling team for RVOC at Malvern this year - don't think Bill is involved, although I expect he can tell you who is. I'd look myself, but my RVOC membership has just expired & so I can't see the rallies threads any more.
Thanks, already registered and posted on RVOC site in order to let them know.

Bat and ball

Free Member
Jul 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Can't see our names on the list did book early got tickets

Bat and ball

Free Member
Jul 2, 2014