Anyone Tried Saga For A Quote? Silly Money (3 Viewers)

Bobndebs McKay

Free Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bali for the Winter!! Back in Feb 2016
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750 FMSE
Exp
5 months travelling Through France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and Holland as a Full timer in our firs
(y)I got Comfort, first time with a MH, Saga wouldn't quote me! Debs and I, fully Comp, 365 European Cover, full European Recovery, Repatriation etc. £323 which I am more than happy with as we plan to spend most of our time over the channel. (y)

madgeD

Free Member
Aug 17, 2014
Cleveland
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
since 2005
We are currently with Caravan Guard they beat Safeguard who we were with last year Saga has never been close to the others, we have included Breakdown cover here and abroad around £260 I believe.

Not having a motorhome before shouldn't make a difference ! you have towed which is harder. A lot goes on which Alarm is fitted where it is kept and your postcode apparently. Ours is a 2013 Autocruise Alto.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Has anyone tried Saga for an insurance quote recently? I'm currently searching for the best deal for our new to us MH which we should be picking up in 2 or 3 weeks time. 2008 Swift Bolero. New to motorhoming but we've both been driving cars for more than 40 years, no convictions, no claims for years. GoCompare gave me quotes varying from £200 to £350. Saga quoted £1267 for OH, £1800 for me!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Anyone had a similar experience?
That must be some mh you have just renewed mine with saga £235.00

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I have been told by my insurers they won't cover my new to me Fleetwood Jamboree as it is not in their interest. But they covered me for the last 3 months of the policy. My insurers are Shield and the insurers are Equity Red Star

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back