Rally 2 - 16th March 2015 - Benicarlo, Spain (1 Viewer)

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Hi sue it was tuesday we were there

Aw we were hot on your heels then pity we missed you , we are now at Caen along with Pete (knuckledragger) early ferry in the morning , see you both soon
Sue :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: SMB
Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Arrived home around 6pm yesterday in time to raise a glass with our daughter on her 40th birthday :) , had a great time on the rally catching up with old friends and meeting lots of new ones , thanks to all of you for the great company sure we will catch up with most of you on the various fun meets during the year, in the meantime safe travels to you all x
Sue & Eric xx

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Glad you got home in time Sue - Really enjoyed your company and look forward to meeting up soon - tell Eric to keep practising (once he's bought you some ear plugs of course) :ROFLMAO:

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Well we are at Bonterra Park and it has been raining off and on for the last 5 days! At the moment it is torrential and the roads on the campsite are rivers.

Happy days!!

Ginny

Aw Ginny hope the sun comes out soon for you :-(
Sue x

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
image.jpg Hurray!!! Things to be grateful for -

The sun is shining, wall to wall blue sky, first time for a week.

My new Ramoska arrived, direct from Czech Republic, in 5 days. It is the 4 ltr model, square instead of round, and cost £114 + postage. We have just cooked half a chicken with roasted vegetables and it was delicious.

Argus lager (5%) is now 21 cents a can at Lidl, that works out at 64cents a litre, less than 50 pence.

Mike is nearly 100% better, he can walk further every day, so we don't have to invest in a mobility scooter!

Ginny and Mike

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Mike is nearly 100% better, he can walk further every day, so we don't have to invest in a mobility scooter!
Sorry Ginny, I missed that Mike was poorly. Glad to hear he is nearly there. Please pass on our best. (y)

Jock & Rita. :)

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
More interested in the lager :beerchug:
The cooker looks good but I live off sarnies. Glad Mikes getting better!

Come on Paul, a physique like yours can't exist on sarnies!!

I remember all those Chinese, Indian and kebabs you Rory and Nigel ate when we were at
Benicarlo, not to mention the liquid refreshment!

We are both relieved Mike is getting better, it looks as though he had the Benidorm bug on top of his COPD, which made him so poorly. Now the bug has gone he is back to his old self. Having to be attached to the oxygen machine every day is a pain though, especially as we will have to buy a little generator so we can go on rallies in the UK.

We hope your weather is improving, where are you now Paul?

Ginny

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
We have made it home safely today, and it is sunny in Wales (hard to believe I know).
Thank you all for your Funster company and friendship, Benicarlo was like the 'Icing on the cake' for our winter away, and we have already decided to do it all again next winter. (y)
Cheers
Ed and Shirley

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Arrived home last night. Brittany Ferries on Cap Finistere and we were amazed to be with 6 other motorhomes parked OUTSIDE on the rear deck. After 27hrs of salt spray I could scrape salt of with my finger! I was not amused especially with the shrug of the shoulders from the crew. We will use the tunnel next time! Ginny, great to hear Mikes on the mend and your weather is improved. Our last 5 days in northern Spain were also continuous rain. The rain in Spain falls mainly on my bl**dy head! Motorhome show in Harrogate tomorrow. Good luck to all of you.
Cheers
Bernie & Rona(y)

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Come on Paul, a physique like yours can't exist on sarnies!!

I remember all those Chinese, Indian and kebabs you Rory and Nigel ate when we were at
Benicarlo, not to mention the liquid refreshment!

We are both relieved Mike is getting better, it looks as though he had the Benidorm bug on top of his COPD, which made him so poorly. Now the bug has gone he is back to his old self. Having to be attached to the oxygen machine every day is a pain though, especially as we will have to buy a little generator so we can go on rallies in the UK.

We hope your weather is improving, where are you now Paul?

Ginny
Ah but the delicious food and beverages you mention were prepared for me by someone else! I could murder one of those kebabs now...

Rory's genny looked quite good and compact, though you could probably fit a nuclear powerplant in his Tardis/Stealth van. That Benidorm is a bad place, poor Nigel is having to eat curries every day to try and rid himself of the bug.

I'm at St-Remy-de-Provence at the moment, some nice walks here to help me detox! Weather was good today, sunny all day but windy. Heading to Genoa next week for the ferry to Sardinia, never been before so looking forward to it :)

ps give Charlie a pat for me

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Ah but the delicious food and beverages you mention were prepared for me by someone else! I could murder one of those kebabs now...

Rory's genny looked quite good and compact, though you could probably fit a nuclear powerplant in his Tardis/Stealth van. That Benidorm is a bad place, poor Nigel is having to eat curries every day to try and rid himself of the bug.

I'm at St-Remy-de-Provence at the moment, some nice walks here to help me detox! Weather was good today, sunny all day but windy. Heading to Genoa next week for the ferry to Sardinia, never been before so looking forward to it :)

ps give Charlie a pat for me

Hope you have a great time Paul, we are really jealous!

Ginny and Mike

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
74 days, 3600 miles, 15 campsites and aires. Walked miles,cycled miles,climbed hundreds of steps to castles and churches. Seen some amazing scenery Now safely home Met some fascinating people, spent time with old friends and made new ones.Fantastic trip. Thanks to everyone who has shared part of it with us.

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Ginny,
It's very quiet, I'm at home at moment I go back next Sunday, hope everybody is well!!!!!
Rory x

Yes, but how did you get on with the CC and C crowd? Come on Rory, dish the dirt!!!

Ginny

Deleted User
Hi Ginny,
It's very quiet, I'm at home at moment I go back next Sunday, hope everybody is well!!!!!
Rory x
Where you going to be heading? We are on route to Stoupa in Greece :)

Lin & Nige

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back