Rally [Aug 6, 2015] Bristol Balloon Fiesta Funster Rally. (Brsitol) (1 Viewer)

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
Were on the arriving Thur and leaving Sunday list if that helps Terry.(y)
We need to get back to work on Monday to keep the old codgers pensions coming :whistle:

As a pensioner may I say thank you, oh and could you do just a bit more overtime please.........I could do with a bit more money.

Thank you :):unsure::whistle:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Is there a major problem with people just turning up and finding a pitch T. I only know people I'd like to be next to and can't see anyone on the list who I wouldn't like to be next to quite honestly. ;)(Being next to the Wimbledon Wanderer would be a major bonus though as she'd have her 'people' cleaning our pitch silently overnight!):D
Don't tell all our secrets Bertie or everyone will want to be next to us:rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
Im hoping to be next to anybody....then Im with funsters...and so not to be relegated to outer mongolia with non-funsters..:crying1: I'll even agree to be put next to the loudest snorers there too! (....only cos I can still sleep in total silence..I can just take my hearing aids out..perfect! Shush....don't tell 'em I said that! :angel:)

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Im hoping to be next to anybody....then Im with funsters...and so not to be relegated to outer mongolia with non-funsters..:crying1: I'll even agree to be put next to the loudest snorers there too! (....only cos I can still sleep in total silence..I can just take my hearing aids out..perfect! Shush....don't tell 'em I said that! :angel:)

What you got LM?..............me phonak......just about OK .......but what do the Swiss know about microelectronics eh!:D

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
What you got LM?..............me phonak......just about OK .......but what do the Swiss know about microelectronics eh!:D

Sorry speak up I can't hear you very well from here...! :rofl::rofl: I couldn't resist BB! :rofl:

Ive got some big O's.... (powerful oticons)...but don't seem to do much for my brain...:groan:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
I'm down for arriving on the Friday, I'll make it Thursday if I can. Assuming the new MoHo turns up in time she's 8.5 metres and 5.3 Tonne, with my golf clubs shotguns and chainsaw loaded.

Oh' Lordy.......... :doh:

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Its only that heavy because his garage is full of Grannies.......:)

It's not the weight Toots, its the golf clubs and chainsaw that worries me - however, the shotguns are quite normal here in Bristol though.

Trikeman. (y)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@Popeye

What is your new mh anyway??????? Or are you enjoying keeping us all in suspenders;)

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Sorry speak up I can't hear you very well from here...! :rofl::rofl: I couldn't resist BB! :rofl:

Ive got some big O's.... (powerful oticons)...but don't seem to do much for my brain...:groan:

We must have a chat...................I lip read fairly well so often don't wear my phonaks. Pathetic I know but it's old codgers pride!:D So you can have a good laugh when I'm nodding my nut at inappropriate moments!;)

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
@Tootles

That is so sick..........but funny
Luv
Gran
X

@Popeye
Guns too?! You never said owt about that - Les will have to find the gun shop in Bruges this weekend now:LOL: (although he has a 2.2 he could bring;))

What:Eeek:........................... Les is towing a small howitzer behind your van? This I've got to see:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back