Rally [Aug 6, 2015] Bristol Balloon Fiesta Funster Rally. (Brsitol) (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
@Trikeman

I don't want to add to your admin burden (well I spent 2 seconds considering:giggler:) but if the list is closed is it time to start a reserve list?

;) Only asking like.......

Debs,
good idea which is being planned currently.

Once we work out the current rally attendees required pitches etc I will get a reserve list up together on page 1 of this thread.
The reserve list will be for inclusion in the Funster rally area for booked in and confirmed attendees that have unfortunately missed the 'calls' and not on the page one attendees list, and can fill the space of a cancelled, already booked in rally Funster - I am unable to 'reserve' any space other than the alloted Funster area reservations.
This doesnt stop anyone who wants to go booking themselves in, its just then they will be alloted a pitch outside the rally area and we cant assume it will be near to the rally pitches unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

Trikeman.

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Debs,
good idea which is being planned currently.

Once we work out the current rally attendees required pitches etc I will get a reserve list up together on page 1 of this thread.
The reserve list will be for inclusion in the Funster rally area for booked in and confirmed attendees that have unfortunately missed the 'calls' and not on the page one attendees list, and can fill the space of a cancelled, already booked in rally Funster - I am unable to 'reserve' any space other than the alloted Funster area reservations.
This doesnt stop anyone who wants to go booking themselves in, its just then they will be alloted a pitch outside the rally area and we cant assume it will be near to the rally pitches unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

Trikeman.

I'm looking forward to getting you that drink of choice T.....what was it/ A pint of Creme de Menthe?:D

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Just dug out my old Generator, give it a bit of a wash off, stick some fresh fuel in, pop the ear defenders on and Roberta's your uncles missus.

This'll do ya Debs..........

homegenerator.jpg

mind you if the ground is soft the vibration will sink the trolley wheels into the fifteenth green.
Genny is crap, (unless you plan to mow the grass with it), but will give you fiver for the truck it sits on. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Call me sentimental, but I still have the very raincoat I was arrested in....

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

I've just realised Popeye........................you've had your teeth done since the ' series of unfortunate events in the Park'!:D

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Here goes,
here is the 'rough' rally plan. Later, not just yet please, we will start looking at who gets next to who -Lord help me on that one. Please dont deluge me just yet, the plan is firstly can everyone see it and is everyone happy with it?

Regards,

Trikeman

Attachments

• SKMBT_42315022712590-2.pdf
    453.4 KB · Views: 56

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Here goes,
here is the 'rough' rally plan. Later, not just yet please, we will start looking at who gets next to who -Lord help me on that one. Please dont deluge me just yet, the plan is firstly can everyone see it and is everyone happy with it?

Regards,

Trikeman

I can see it and have downloaded same T, many thanks!(y)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Here goes,

Regards,

Trikeman
I can thanks - what's along the other side of the border ie 57-66 please????
Cheers
Keep forgetting the new toy:calig:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Now that's a genny Pops and I bet it's near silent tooooooo!:D

Well it's running now, can you hear it, no, nor can I.......

Genny is crap, (unless you plan to mow the grass with it), but will give you fiver for the truck it sits on. (y)

Sold to the man with the white stick and the Bugle with the Brown mouthpiece.

I've just realised Popeye........................you've had your teeth done since the ' series of unfortunate events in the Park'!:D

Well I had to, can't go around smiling at folk with only gums and snapped teeth on display........Like 'em .......it

Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
I can thanks - what's along the other side of the border ie 57-66 please????
Cheers
Keep forgetting the new toy:calig:

Hi Debs,
not too sure what you mean but Ill take a punt. The area behind no5 - no66 is adjacent feilds, quite open.

Regards,

Trikeman.

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Well it's running now, can you hear it, no, nor can I.......
Sold to the man with the white stick and the Bugle with the Brown mouthpiece.
Well I had to, can't go around smiling at folk with only gums and snapped teeth on display
........Like 'em .......it

Broken Link Removed

DAD ! :party:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983

SUSAN, sorry I missed you growing up. I tried to get in touch but your Pimp kept returning my letters.

How did the sex change thing go? alright?

Tell me all about your Drug cravings and your support for the Welsh Rugby team, oh we really do have some catching up to do.

Let me know when you are released and I'll come to pick you up.

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
SUSAN, sorry I missed you growing up. I tried to get in touch but your Pimp kept returning my letters.

How did the sex change thing go? alright?

Tell me all about your Drug cravings and your support for the Welsh Rugby team, oh we really do have some catching up to do.

Let me know when you are released and I'll come to pick you up.

:rofl::rofl: Oh Boy are we going to get on or what! Hilarious!:D Thanks, this thread has taken years off me!:LOL: Or my life I can't make up my mind yet!:rofl::rofl:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Well done Trikeman & Terry - it all looks very organised (y)
Presumably the individual motorhome size will dictate pitch number allocation but all look good :D Is there an area to gather or will we all just be in the clubhouse:cheers:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@Trikeman

Question from Les - as we're looking at the route....do you know if there a width restriction on the suspension bridge please?

.......I'll buy you a drink if you tell him there is:wink:

If not I will have to hide under the table for the crossing:Eeek:

And :thanks3: for the answer to my previous question, if poss could we have one of those please but no probs if not(y)........or did you say we're not doing that bit yet? ........or how long we are?........:D

P.s. Just seen Toots post, not no 4 either please :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
@Trikeman

Question from Les - as we're looking at the route....do you know if there a width restriction on the suspension bridge please?

Why, just how wide are your hips? :whistle:

Did you watch that program ' the worlds widest hips' they would deffo not have got over the suspension bridge :eek:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just looked at the booking form (we applied before updated) & shows pitches for Wednesday 5th - not possible for us but some might want that extra day/night?

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Why, just how wide are your hips? :whistle:

Did you watch that program ' the worlds widest hips' they would deffo not have got over the suspension bridge :eek:
Mr Knee, that is an extremely personal question and one that I won't be replying to :cry::cry::cry:
Think they call them 'childbearing':LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back