Rally [Aug 6, 2015] Bristol Balloon Fiesta Funster Rally. (Brsitol) (2 Viewers)

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Oh I don't know mate. Only the other day, The Rt Honourable Malcolm Rifkind MP, said that he had a job in Westminster that paid crap. :)

But not quality Wire Haired Fox Terrier smelliest, stick in the back of your throat, choke on your own vomit,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
FM...

Now that is a dangerous man that can kill with a raincoat...

And from that distance...
Your right. He once took out a terrorist in the jungles of Belize, at over 3/4 of a mile, in a wind, with a Spudmatic. The locals called him 'Death on Stumps', due to his small legs. (y)

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Truth be told we are as the Wimbledon Wanderer has said, and as I have already alluded to on this thread, quiet, well mannered gentlemen who open doors for ladies, help real wrinklies across the road and wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life. When you meet us you will be surprised at our gentility.............no crusts on the cucumber sandwiches for us you know and only one lump in the tea Vicar thank you.

Alternatively : Remember that programme our Cilla hosted ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
ola.gif

SURPRISE ; SURPRISE

Last edited:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well Bertie, I can't stand those three little letters (lol) but your comments made me laugh out loud.....thank-you. :rofl: I'm still laughing now!

.........and again this morning..........:laughing:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
UPDATE.......

Right - we have to stop somewhere, so after a few extended 'deadlines' we now have to close the Funsters BIBF rally bookings. Unfortunately I have had no confirmations from the last two funsters who indicated thier intentions to attend so I am unable to secure thier pitches any longer. We have had another (bertiebasset) indicate he wants to join us. As soon as I recieve his confirmation he will be added to the rally list - unfortunatly thats it.
IMPORTANT.
Please go to page one and check your name is on the list - this is the 'official' attendees list, the rsvp list is not being used for attendance or pitch reservations.

Thanks,

Trikeman.

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
UPDATE.......

Right - we have to stop somewhere, so after a few extended 'deadlines' we now have to close the Funsters BIBF rally bookings. Unfortunately I have had no confirmations from the last two funsters who indicated thier intentions to attend so I am unable to secure thier pitches any longer. We have had another (bertiebasset) indicate he wants to join us. As soon as I recieve his confirmation he will be added to the rally list - unfortunatly thats it.
IMPORTANT.
Please go to page one and check your name is on the list - this is the 'official' attendees list, the rsvp list is not being used for attendance or pitch reservations.

Thanks,

Trikeman.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Missed it!

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Just dug out my old Generator, give it a bit of a wash off, stick some fresh fuel in, pop the ear defenders on and Roberta's your uncles missus.

This'll do ya Debs..........

homegenerator.jpg

mind you if the ground is soft the vibration will sink the trolley wheels into the fifteenth green.

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Just dug out my old Generator, give it a bit of a wash off, stick some fresh fuel in, pop the ear defenders on and Roberta's your uncles missus.

This'll do ya Debs..........

homegenerator.jpg

mind you if the ground is soft the vibration will sink the trolley wheels into the fifteenth green.

Now that's a genny Pops and I bet it's near silent tooooooo!:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back