Sep 11, 2010
Blackwood, South Wales
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
Since 2006
Bogged down!

Thanks to John and all the other funsters than came to our aid and gave us a shuv off the site. Apologies to the groundsman, if he's listening, for any ruts.
We had a really enjoyable weekend, especially bacon baps:thumb:and the weather wasn't as bad as we expected. Just a pity we didn't escape before the mammoth hail storm.

Stevewin999

Free Member
Feb 9, 2014
Hartlepool
Funster No
MH
Mirada RV
Exp
Well visited the show and dropped in to the Funster official tent. Seemed to be a good turnout in the funster rally area. I hopefully will get to meet more funster s when they are not so " busy" .
Stevewin999

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lynnian

Free Member
May 4, 2010
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Ace Genova
Exp
Since 2008
Any one still on site

Hi I have just got home and realized i have lost my passenger side silverscreen was drying it out after hale storm this afternoon on back of van and stupidly drove off forgetting it. Its a lot to ask but could someone check with stewards to see if it was handed in or if it is still laying around on hard standing area between yellow and blue gates. Would save an expensive weekend if found thanks in advance Ian and Lynn

lynnian

Free Member
May 4, 2010
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Ace Genova
Exp
Since 2008
Lost Silver Screens

Thank you very much that would be great.:thumb:

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
A big thank you to Jim, Sian & others for their hard work over the weekend, I lost count of the times Jim cycled up and down the field guiding funsters to their pitches.
Sorry we had to leave today, but have appointments tomorrow, hope to see you all again soon.

John & Sheila

panda

Free Member
Dec 16, 2011
notts
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1996
Thanks Jim and Sian, and everyone who assisted, for a wonderful weekend, and we look forward to Chester, but the food there won't be as good as your bacon cobs! Ann and Mick:thumb:

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We'll add our thanks to Sian and Jim for another good get-together. Nice to meet some new faces as well as those who've been in Fun a little longer.

A 'interesting' journey home. We went through some awful weather and then queued a good few miles down to Peterborough services where we again saw UKBill through the rain and sleet! What a difference to the lovely sunshine on the way up.

Thanks again and see a good number of you at Peterborough.

Hilary and Robin

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thank you very much that would be great.:thumb:

The night shift here don't know if anything was found. Were you on the airfield? that gate was locked early, if so i can look first thing.

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
A Big Thank You to Jim, Sian and all those who have helped make such a great weekend and for making us feel so welcome. We hope to see you again soon. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Best wishes, Lance, Sheryl and Francesca.
PS. Great Bacon sarnies this morning, just what the doctor ordered after last night. :thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Please don't go on too much about all the fabulous Fun you had at this meet...

Please remember there were some of us who couldn't be there... :cry:

20140323_170615_zps630a8184.jpg

Life hey!

JJ :Cool:

PS. I also missed the mini Fun meet at Balma this weekend too... Rats!

Trikimiki

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
I am still here

SOS send more supplies, drink almost gone down to last 3 bottles.

lynnian

Free Member
May 4, 2010
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Ace Genova
Exp
Since 2008
Silver Screen

Hi Jim, we were on the airfield half way between the red and yellow gates second row in from the grass. When we left we drove left up to the yellow flag/gate and in that way to the showers/toilet. Thanks again for looking.
Ian

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
thats ok i entertained him for a couple hrs and i got a new hat as a bonus
my thanks as well to jim and sian jock and rita for a great weekend and to all the funsters
great nite as normal in the wig and pistle sorry to the people who i didnt say goodbye to once i got the van moving i wasnt stopping for nowt cya all at Peterborough we hope

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim, we were on the airfield half way between the red and yellow gates second row in from the grass. When we left we drove left up to the yellow flag/gate and in that way to the showers/toilet. Thanks again for looking.
Ian

Went out there when they opened the gates and had a good look in daylight, but no joy. Security have not had it handed to them. Looks like it's gone. Sorry about that.

lynnian

Free Member
May 4, 2010
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Ace Genova
Exp
Since 2008
Went out there when they opened the gates and had a good look in daylight, but no joy. Security have not had it handed to them. Looks like it's gone. Sorry about that.

Ok thanks for looking much appreciated,It was an outside chance. Just have to hope I can pick one up on fleebay someone else may be as daft as me:Doh:
Ian

Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Newark

Morning funster myself and barbie really enjoyed the Newark rally.hats off to Jim and sian.uk bill your just bonkers :ROFLMAO:can't for the Chester food show.to meet up with Steve Gibbs again and the rest of the funsters. Hope it's warmer. :thumb:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
i aint bonkers i have a certificate that says im sane it may have run out now but i think its still valid for me and anyway anyone who can take a day just to go round the newark show (bloody talking to everyone) is the nutter :ROFLMAO: and as for steve all he did was eat
thanks to you and barbs and steve for a good time and dont forget im scottish so im a tight bastard and will need a discount sound familiar :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Everyone has now left, we were last off the field. Great weekend, I'll tell you all about it later::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back