Jun

Rally Appuldurcombe Rally Isle of Wight 26/06/23 to 01/07/23 (1 Viewer)

Aug 11, 2021
Brading, UK
Funster No
MH
Eldis Envy 185
Exp
Since 2019

Appuldurcombe Rally Isle of Wight 26/06/23 to 01/07/23​

Great news this morning!

Now open for bookings.

Book by the 14th December 2022 for this year's prices to make sure they have the pitches mentioned below.
If you leave it until after November they can't guarantee that we you will be with the group.
To make this work they have to ascertain what pitch type you want and make sure that you book that pitch type with Red Funnel,otherwise we won't be together.

We can have the following.

1.'Standard grass with EHU' ( up to 15 to choose from).
2.Grass with a shared water point between 2 pitches( Up to 10 of these to choose from)
3.'All grass fully serviced pitches' ( up to 3 of these to choose from)
4.'Hard standing fully serviced pitches'( up to 7 to choose from).

Go to Red Funnel website( Isle of Wight Touring &Camping packages.Scroll down and click on Appuldurcombe Gardens.Click the book button and the pitch options will appear.
In the special requests box please add MOTORHOME FUN RALLY, UK / Continental opening side of door and dogs if you have them.This is to help the girls and guys in the booking office otherwise they have to call you back.

Last edited:

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
I'm in will there be EHU first to ask a question I'm sure there will be many

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
It will be a first come first served for booking so keep you're eyes open for further information about booking on here.

So no need to express interest yet Sadie2 ?

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Sadly already committed to work on those dates but sure it will go well & hopefully a repeat trip may be possible later in the year or in 2024 🤞

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Put us down for it (2 of us!) Thank you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Not really as I will post on here when Red Funnel announce they're prices
For those interested on here - the 2022 prices are on this web page https://www.redfunnel.co.uk/en/holidays/touring-camping-packages/ to give an idea but likely to be more in 2023 especially as EHU included. We aren't currently members of MCC but know they have had exceptional deals for a bespoke package for their rallies on IOW - do any MCC members have details? If so, knowing what has been offered to this other club before, perhaps Sadie2 could ask Red Funnel could do a similar deal for Funsters? It's a long shot but mentioning the advertising they would receive to the 58000+ members on here could help. Whatever happens thank you Sadie2 for taking the time & effort to do this (y)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For those interested on here - the 2022 prices are on this web page https://www.redfunnel.co.uk/en/holidays/touring-camping-packages/ to give an idea but likely to be more in 2023 especially as EHU included. We aren't currently members of MCC but know they have had exceptional deals for a bespoke package for their rallies on IOW - do any MCC members have details? If so, knowing what has been offered to this other club before, perhaps Sadie2 could ask Red Funnel could do a similar deal for Funsters? It's a long shot but mentioning the advertising they would receive to the 58000+ members on here could help. Whatever happens thank you Sadie2 for taking the time & effort to do this (y)
Doing some web searching it looks like the MCC deal was with Parkdean Resorts for Landguard or Lower Hyde campsites rather than with Red Funnel but may still be worth asking Red Funnel? Will message the Parkdean info. Sadie2 in case of interest.

OP
OP
Sadie2
Aug 11, 2021
Brading, UK
Funster No
MH
Eldis Envy 185
Exp
Since 2019
My pleasure. Appuldurcombe reception are being very helpful and informative and quick to respond to all the questions I've been asking as this is my first time at organising a rally x

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Very interested in this as never been to IOW before put me on your list please(y)

Sep 21, 2013
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since Apr 2013
If you are a member of the Camping and Caravanning Club you get 50% discount on Wightlink Ferries if you book through the Camping and Caravanning members only section of their website. The discount only applies for larger motorhomes

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back