LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Shirley, we are at Cranige at Haggers meet and met. Romas and Malcmario and they have not seen the payment post new members, they will drop a cheque in the post or drop it through your door today. But they definatly want there meals. Thanks.

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi Shirley
Sorrow to be a nuisance but could I change my dessert from trimasu to Christmas pud as I have just found out I am allergic to cream.

Thanks Polly

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
If you are already listing names for June 2015 please add Triclops - June and Jeff and 2 for lunch. Thanking you kindly ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Triclops no 9

Badknee no 10. at Southport big rally with RVOC & Funsters, Lots of silly things going on
but have not posted it all yet. June 12th weekend and lots go on to Stratford after.

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Can you include us two for the 12/6 weekend with meals please.
Dave & Jay

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Can you include us two for the 12/6 weekend with meals please.
Dave & Jay
Never have I been so sorry to have booked a holiday in Corfu before reading MHF forum! Sorry Graham and Shirley but if its the 12th June we cant come!:doh::crying:

And us as well please as long as it's not 7th of June as that's our Golden Wedding Anniversary. :Smile:

Carol - your anniversary is on the same day as our son Rob's birthday. So much like everyone (old enough) knows where they were when Kennedy was assassinated, I know exactly where I was on your 21st Wedding Anniversary..... Ouch! :whatthe:

OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Never have I been so sorry to have booked a holiday in Corfu before reading MHF forum! Sorry Graham and Shirley but if its the 12th June we cant come!:doh::crying:

Carol - your anniversary is on the same day as our son Rob's birthday. So much like everyone (old enough) knows where they were when Kennedy was assassinated, I know exactly where I was on your 21st Wedding Anniversary..... Ouch! :whatthe:

Thanks for letting us know.
Have a great time in Corfu and we will be another one:)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks for letting us know.
Have a great time in Corfu and we will be another one:)
But from what I have heard about the last one - and the one that's about to happen (which we cannot attend unless my mum's operation is postponed in which case I will be on here booking it as a last minute thing like a shot) - I really didn't want to miss it!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back