Command.jpg

Wanted Wanted Mercedes Command NTG 2.5 Update CD's

Details

Hi folks. Bit of a long shot, but I need to update the sat-nav on my 2013 Mercedes R 350 which is fitted with the Command 2.5 NTG system.
The last update Mercedes have done is up to 2019 which would be great, but anything would be greatly appreciated?
Its a bit like the one I've photographed below.

Kind regards..Rob.
  • Command.jpg
    Command.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 5,909

Latest questions

Have you checked out - Sat Nav Update Store I've just updated my Primo 2 from them with a new memory card and an update of the operating system which cost me £110 when new for just £25
One member found this helpful.
  • Thanks
Reactions: ambulancekidd

More from ambulancekidd

Our old dashcam is getting a bit huffy, so we are looking for another one. Must have GPS & be reasonably priced. Kind regards..Robert

More in Wanted

Wessexwanderer (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Rather than accept the ludicrous dealer trade in prices to upsize our van I'm going to fit a rear box on the bike rack instead. This leaves us with no way of transporting our full size bikes so now seeking a pair of fold up e-bikes, 20 inch wheels would be good. Disk rather than caliper brakes...
Wessexwanderer (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Seeking Fiamma Ultra storage box as mounted on the Fiamma bike rack. No doubt the wife will fill it with shoes unless I get the stuff currently under the dining table in there first. 500 litre preferred but would considewr the 360 litre model.
nigmulane (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Sadly, I cracked my lens and need a replacement.
KUSKUS (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Wanted satellite dome. Roof mounted. Maxview or similar.
Just smiffy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
What have you must have good battery %…. Must be max or plus… Ta…😎

Classified ad information

Posted by
ambulancekidd
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Wanted