img_8407.jpg

Wanted Wanted iboost Pro D8 Directional System

Details

Wanted a used but working iBoost Pro D8 Directional System the one with the dome-shaped antenna that fits in place of the status TV aerial to allow it to be raised from inside the van ,like the one in the attached photo

img_8407.jpg

More in Wanted

Oscar (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Looking for a folding ebike & like the look of the RooDog bikes. Anyone looking to sell theirs? Pm with photos & price please Cheers
PlacidoD (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I collected my 2007 Hobby T500 on 03/05/24. Generally it is in excellent condition but when I finally got round to looking at the underside I discovered that I have only one of two steadies. So I am looking for another. Photos of the heavy duty steady with quick release are attached...
fat haggis (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Hi I’m looking for an inverter. Any funsters got a decent one they don’t use I may be interested.
Oscar (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Anyone looking to sell their Thule Rainblocker 2.3m front panels? 1m or 2m Please DM with details & price if you've got any you're looking to move on. Cheers
Mr Mousy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
A long shot but worth asking. Do you have any 50mm cable lying around? I’m adding a second battery and need some cable. Ideally 2.5m of red and 2m of black. Please message me if you can help. I’ll give it a few days, if I get no reply I’ll buy online. Thanks Martin

Classified ad information

Posted by
charliesgrandad
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Wanted
Views
“AS
Rhino Installs
“LockMout,”
“AS