tempImagee6PkNR.jpg

Wanted Thule Omnistep RH Scissor Assembly

Details

I'm looking for a right hand scissor assembly (as pictured) from an Omnistep electric double step. It's to repair my 440 mm step, but it's the same assembly on the 380 mm and 500 mm steps I believe.

tempImagee6PkNR.jpg
tempImageJaQA0F.jpg

More in Wanted

Oscar (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Looking for a folding ebike & like the look of the RooDog bikes. Anyone looking to sell theirs? Pm with photos & price please Cheers
PlacidoD (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I collected my 2007 Hobby T500 on 03/05/24. Generally it is in excellent condition but when I finally got round to looking at the underside I discovered that I have only one of two steadies. So I am looking for another. Photos of the heavy duty steady with quick release are attached...
fat haggis (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Hi I’m looking for an inverter. Any funsters got a decent one they don’t use I may be interested.
Oscar (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Anyone looking to sell their Thule Rainblocker 2.3m front panels? 1m or 2m Please DM with details & price if you've got any you're looking to move on. Cheers
Mr Mousy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
A long shot but worth asking. Do you have any 50mm cable lying around? I’m adding a second battery and need some cable. Ideally 2.5m of red and 2m of black. Please message me if you can help. I’ll give it a few days, if I get no reply I’ll buy online. Thanks Martin

Classified ad information

Posted by
Lizbiebrowne
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Wanted
Views
Expires
Rhino Installs
“AS
Alan Kerr,