Vet required in Reims, France (1 Viewer)

Jun 2, 2010
Winchester, Hants
Funster No
MH
Gulf Stream BT Cruiser RV
Exp
Since 2009
We always travel home from Europe via Belgium where we use a great Vet who can speak at least 4 different languages, including English.

However, this year we are coming home through France and will be in Reims at the time when we need to do the Pet Passport procedures.

Can anyone recommend an English speaking Vet there please?
Thanks 🐶🐶

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
This one has some good recommendations
If you just bring up Reims on google maps and search for veterinarian, it comes up with all these and you can read the reviews.
8D92271D-8972-40C8-AAC8-501DC5D22498.png

Upvote 0
OP
OP
ukfetchfan
Jun 2, 2010
Winchester, Hants
Funster No
MH
Gulf Stream BT Cruiser RV
Exp
Since 2009
This one has some good recommendations
If you just bring up Reims on google maps and search for veterinarian, it comes up with all these and you can read the reviews.
View attachment 888141
Thanks Annie for your help.🙏. I know I could have done this -was just being lazy and wondering if anyone knew someone personally. However, I will do as you suggest 👍

Upvote 0

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I am glad that I take note of remarks on this forum about checking entries. I went to a vet in Burgos yesterday and made sure that I pointed out the relevant pages to stamp and sign. I have now noticed that she put Drontic instead of Droncit but she wrote the serial number and I have the empty packet with the serial number stamped on. So fingers crossed for tomorrow 🤞Always a worry especially on the Spanish sailing with a pet cabin and a not so good alternative of driving through France and across from Dover home.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back