Motorhome Albania (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
billym
Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
We're travelling with friends now in Corinth, but heading to Albania, then Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria and Bavaria. Read your postings with great interest Billy. Thank you and travel well. Will be trying a few of your suggestions for sure. I would not have thought of Bosnia and Serbia. Will have to wait for next time. The fantastic benefits we get from MHF membership.
Thanks and happy travels.
Slovenia was gorgeous and we will return!

We are now in Austria near Linz . Over the last few days we've been going up the A9 motorway from south of Graz to Wels using a couple of excellent free Stelplatz on the way which is a good job as the motorway has cost us more or less £1 a mile. (140 miles Euro 0 emissions 3 axles)

I had no idea there were so many tunnels. About 20 miles or more of them we reckon
IMG_20240527_121658704_HDR.jpg

May 12, 2018
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Since 2017
I think you are very brave even thinking about Albania. Way above my comfort levels.
Currently in Albania and entered with the usual preconceptions about the country. After spending a month in Greece, I would suggest Albania is the better place to be. It is certainly cleaner, the main roads are better maintained. A strong police presence helps make the drivers ‘a bit more’ law abiding unlike the Greeks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back