Drivers seat reversed & locked. (1 Viewer)

May 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV40 COMPASS
Exp
Since 2017
Thought I’d offer something after asking so many questions. Been mentioned before, so just a reminder, I first saw it about 4 years ago on this forum and just got round to it!
Worth the trouble of just drilling a hole in the seat plate to put a lock through. This ones an Oxford patriot m/bike disc lock.Visible deterrent when peeping through the window. Every little helps.

E9A9FF92-5CA9-484E-8A76-AD79CB6725E9.jpeg

Oct 5, 2022
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T720
Exp
I’m a Newbie
Thought I’d offer something after asking so many questions. Been mentioned before, so just a reminder, I first saw it about 4 years ago on this forum and just got round to it!
Worth the trouble of just drilling a hole in the seat plate to put a lock through. This ones an Oxford patriot m/bike disc lock.Visible deterrent when peeping through the window. Every little helps.

View attachment 726999
Did the same on mine , as well as having the Growler & StrikeBack alarm from VanBitz , think you can’t have enough deterrents

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
Did the same on mine , as well as having the Growler & StrikeBack alarm from VanBitz , think you can’t have enough deterrents
I'm just using a thick chain and lock at the moment, in addition to all the other things as well. Haven't got round to drilling the hole. Or buying the lock. I'm not too good at drilling holes in a £50k motorhome!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back