Anyone looking to buy his & her petrol scooters? (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Morning Funsters,

My brother and his wife are selling their Sym petrol scooters. Both are in Excellent condition. They will also be selling the 2 bike scooter trailer along with bike covers, helmets motorcycle jackets and top quality top box.

At this moment in time I cannot give you all the details re mileage or technicalities etc but they are listing these bikes on eBay sometime today and as soon as I have more info I will post them on here.

All I can tell you is my brothers is a 125cc and his wife's is a 100cc and both scooters could carry 2 persons. My brother used to carry their 11 year old daughter on the back of his and his wife would ride hers on her own.

They are both in absolutely super condition with very low mileage. In fact the 100cc one (which is a girly pink colour) is only approx 1 year old and has hardly been used .

The only reason they are selling this set up is because they have decided to buy a car and A frame to tow behind their motorhome now instead. I think with having a young daughter and a new dog to transport around, they feel a car and A frame will be more convenient, even though it will be far less fun!

If you are interested in one or both or these scooters, with or without the trailer and accessories, then just pm me and I'll then get my brother to contact you asap to discuss things in more detail.

Sue

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Is his a black one by any chance? If so I think we were parked behind them on the harbour area at Deauville year before last. Everyone stopped to admire/photograph them. They were great.

Wyn

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back