New profile posts

I am the founder of the Autohomes Owners Association any questions you may have on the units ask away. Geo the landliner built by ci Autohomes UK ltd in both LHD and the. In 91 the company ceased trading in 1994 elddis bought the company out and built Autohomes until bessacar took over they ceased building Autohomes in 2006. More info can be found on my group page.
In the process of buying our first Motorhome. Lots to learn at this stage. Love our new ‘van and we are looking forward to using it.
Great news starting from September Mandy will have a 3 day weekend meaning we will be able to attend more shows & weekend meets during term time.
cruiser
cruiser
Might see more of you then. Nice one.
Reactions: RS_rob
RS_rob
RS_rob
Thats the plan mate we can do more shows & meets, just need to find some better paying jobs to pay for it (y)
Looking forward to tour in our converted van.We shall be touring the UK in July. In Sweden it is allowed to WILD CAMP, we wonder if it also a possibility in the UK.
We are discreet, we do not make unnecessary noise, we do not litter the spot we stay at. Basically we do not behave as if we own the place.
I am longing for a good FISH & Chips meal. :D
We live in Sweden and own an Opel Combo (L2) 2017 model (this is our 2nd Combo). We have added a bed for now and will modify more as we try it out.
We want to tour the UK in June/July on a modest budget and want to learn more about wild camping or overnight camping for a reasonable fee.
PhilMary
PhilMary
I joined Caravan & Motorhome Club and most weeks ( Monday night through Thursday) I pay £35 - £40.
The current average is £11.50/night
Phil
Bill_OR
Bill_OR
have a look a www.searchforsites.co.uk
searching via the website is free and there's a great app for just £5.99 a year. I use it extensively
High Andy just wondered if you had any luck changing your top dashboard clip board holder yet ? as I know you said you had ordered the later one with the clip in hold system and im still looking for the old type ! Many Thanks Cliff.
Hi Cliff and Geraldine. It was good to see you at Thetford and while we were there we promised to give you details of a company we use providing the incredibly cheap holidays we talked about, so here goes. RSD travel Ltd. Tel 0800 021 1264. You can ask to be included on their mailing list. This year we are going to Northern Cyprus, and next year Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro.
Regards Phil and Gill
cliffandger
cliffandger
Thanks so much for that Gill and Phil. I’ll definitely contact them and get on the mailing list.

I mentioned it to our Rob, but he didn’t know anything about it. Not surprising really - inquisitive he ain’t!

Looking forward to meeting up again soon.

Best eishes

Geraldine x
Hello, would be interested in your MH, do you have a number I can contact you on please.
Cheers,
Steve.
snailtrailer
snailtrailer
Hello Steve
I think the motorhome is probably sold. I will know better at the weekend.
I see you are a new member. We usually make contact using a PM that is Start a Conversion. Welcome to the Forum.
Pamela
Hi Brisey, I am new here so please forgive me if I have messaged incorrectly, but I am looking for Jormax windbreaker, prefere black or grey and I wa# informed you might have a couple for sale ? , please could you let me know if this correct, many thanks, kind regards Chris
Currently waiting to collect first motorhome which as been on order since Oct. 2018 N.E.C. Hopefully will be getting it on Sunday.
SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services