New classified ads

wiljoy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Remoska cooker in immaculate condition. As the photos show it had had very little use. This model has a contol thermostat built into the handle. Complete with the Remoska Cook book. Please PM me for any further information or to purchase.
£85.00
MisterB (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
In the process if replacing my security posts for the motorhome. They are the folding type, one is out, the other will be out in the morning! They cannot longer be locked, but look ok as a deterrent or you could potentially work out a way to secure them in the locked position? Both of them are...
Free
Ber090 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Sequoia Table Leg Kit and top Leg kit hardly used and top is brand new. Changed van so not going to be used. Will post at cost. Table is 55 cms wide.
£60.00
Colville (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Take your surfing experience to the next level with the Reid Bondi 10ft 6" (320cm) Inflatable Paddleboard. This high-quality paddleboard comes with a paddle, pump and leash, making it the perfect addition to your surfing gear collection. Whether you're a pro or a beginner, this paddleboard is...
£190.00
MisterB (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Likes collected
Anyone looking to buy a large 20 person tent ....? We bought it for a family get together a few years ago. It has ten bedroom tents inside the outer waterproof cover, all with sewn in groundsheets. Since then it's only been used a couple of times including one 'hen' weekend by eight girls. They...
£100.00
John n Jinny (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
If you need a bike trailer to tow behind you ,this is the one .Dont be stuck on site anymore .Easy loading ramp .
£900.00
1 watching
newtonz (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
New unopened 2-volume Camping Card pack 2024
£18.00
The Cruisers (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Folding Bosal bike carrier that fits onto the towbar. It takes 2 bikes and total weight of bikes is 60kg. Includes a ramp. We put our two AS large wheeled electric bikes on - no problem. Used twice but changed motorhome that had a rack on it already.
£200.00
1 watching
haybridge (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Ring RAC900 heavy duty type air compressor . Collection only
£50.00
haybridge (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Millenco Triple 2 levellers with carry bag. Collection only.
£15.00
  • On sale
haybridge (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Reich 25mm ceramic tap cartridge for caravan/ motorhome. Genuine part new and unused. 240- 06741.
£15.00
£15.00
haybridge (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
10m heavy duty orange hook up cable. 240v 16amp plug and coupler connectors plus Kampa plug and coupler socket box. Plus heavy duty case for life storage carry bag. All unused. Collection only. This is perfect for when you need an extra long lead.
£35.00
Humsafer (+2 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
Tomtom GO Discover sat nav with 6inch screen. Bought from Halfords last october for £120. Been stored in its box until March this year. Fitted to M/home and used once. Ill health forcing sale of motorhome so now surplus to requirements. Priced at peanuts for a new sat nave but must go quick...
£50.00
goneoff (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Fiamma plastic leg bracket kit in grey is for awning support legs to be mounted to the wall of your motorhome Fiamma awning support legs can be fixed to the ground or to the wall of the vehicle with these leg wall brackets. Part No 98655-176 Genuine Fiamma Part £20.00 including postage. I will...
£20.00
wiljoy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Blue Arctic grade hookup cable, 12 mtrs, complete with male/ female connections and cable tidy. Carriage at cost or collection.
£15.00
For sale Dometic fridge
Propshaft (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Dometic RM8501 3 way fridge recently removed from my Hymer this is for spares or repair can’t get it to run on gas
£50.00
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Working fine when I removed it to fit a Lithium compatible charger. Can post or can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
£30.00
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Only ever used it a couple of times before I removed it from our motorhome as we are rarely on EHU and wanted the cupboard space. Measures 450mm wide x 272 high and 310mm deep. Has a front mounting bracket that can be removed if not required. Can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can...
£25.00
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
New and unopened. https://fiammastore.com/product/fiamma-carry-bike-kit-support-bar/ Can post or can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
£30.00
Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Only used this for a few months before I removed it and fitted a version that you can lower for our E-bikes. Can be collected from postcode PE28 0TG or we can take it with us to one of the several rallies we are attending this year the first of which is Norden Farm in Dorset.
£125.00

New Questions

Alan Kerr,
Direct Motorhome Services
“AS
Rhino Installs
“LockMout,”
Back