New classified ads | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

New classified ads

crunch
Views
Expires
Woodford WBT-008, trailer for Smart 242. Tows like a dream.Ramps slide in/out of trailer. Wheel clamp not included in sale. £1250.00 ono j
£1,250.00
Thule Rideon Bike Carrier, capable of carrying 3 bikes. Mounts on tow ball and has a tilt function, which means you can access your boot even when the bikes are mounted. Comes with the specific fixing spanner and all the necessary straps. Built in lighting board & 7 pin lighting plug Has been...
£75.00
For sale BMW R1200R 2012
Durham's dad
Views
Expires
Owned since 2016 and it's still only done 14000 miles. I've finally accepted that I just don't get the time to use it. BMW service history, last one Sept 2019 which was a major one, changing all fluids etc. It's air/oil cooled 110 bhp, very comfy and as fast as you want it to be. Full BMW...
£5,000.00
Silverwhiskers
Views
Expires
Berghaus inflatable air shelter purchased just before Lockdown and put up in our garden once. We bought the air shelter to give us some outdoor covered space that included flyscreens to keep the bugs out in the evening. Unfortunately due to Lockdown our European trip was cancelled & our plans...
£250.00
JonAndOn
Views
Likes collected
Globecar Globescout 2017 17,000 Miles and in lovely condition. Complete with third bed and mattress, 120w Solar panel, Fiamma Awning, Bluetooth Blaupunkt Stereo. 4 Belted seats. Separate Shower, sink and toilet. Elegance pack consists of Gloss finish cabinets, flat double glazed window...
£39,995.00
For sale Trade Bailey Alliance 70-6
Howards Motorhomes are delighted to sell this Bailey Alliance 70-6. This could be one of the ultimate family vans! Accessory include: Awning Solar Panel Howards Motorhomes are located in Somerset just of Junction 25 of the M5. We offer 2 nights free camping with all of our Motorhomes as well...
£47,495.00
For sale Trade Auto-Sleepers Burford Duo
Simon Howards Motorhomes
Views
Likes collected
Howards Motorhomes are delighted to sell this well build, nearly new Motorhome. Accessory's include: Truma Aventa Habitation Air-Conditioning system Tracker Solar panel Underslung refillable gas tank Heated fresh and waste water tank Insulated floor TV Aerial Alloy wheels Howard are located...
£64,995.00
For sale 'The Marches'
Mrsambulancekidd
Views
Expires
'The Marches' I made this pendant during our weekend at Hawick, hence the name. Photo's taken in different lighting conditions. £33 +P&P
£33.00
Dometic RM122 2-Way Absorption Camper Van Fridge The smallest Camper Van absorption fridge in our range of caravan refrigerators, the Dometic RM122 2-Way Absorption Camper Van Fridge is an ideal solution for those with limited space in their Camper Van kitchen or gallery with space efficient...
£250.00
Hi is anyone thinking of selling their newish e bikes. Would be interested. Please contact me.
rikardo
Views
Questions
Updated
Expires
Taylor Made; Black, 2 slit push bike cover for van mounted bike rack. As new, never been used. Happy to post.
£45.00
Mimi
Views
Questions
Mint condition, used twice still in original box. Cello ref. C16230F V5 Would prefer collection by buyer or arrange your own collection service, either post or by another Funster. Buyer pays postage. PM me if interested. Thanks
£100.00
Nickg
Views
Expires
Anybody have a motorhome cover they no longer need/use? I have a 2017 Swift Kon Tiki 649. 8.5 metres long. Also has roof ladder on rear and aircon on roof.
Garratt
Views
Expires
From our old motorhome, this aerial is suitable for TVs that provide a power supply through the aerial cable such as the Avtex range. The suction cup mount will stick to a smooth horizontal or vertical surface. Collection only, South Wales.
£15.00
Chris+Tracy
Views
Expires
My van came with LS200's fitted to both upper and lower vents. Now need to fit an LS 100 to the upper as i mainly use gas. Anyone got the full kit i.e. back frame, front vent, small gas vent and winter cover laying about that they don't need? Would need to be posted. Please pm me. Thx
Hydra easylifter for sale. 4 years old but not used in last year due to health condition. Comes with spare wheel and tyre plus all original accompaniments. 1 splits down to a very compact size (capable of being carried in the boot of a car) 2 unit fits to a standard tow bar with adapter...
£750.00
2 watching
Al n Val
Views
Questions
Expires
Anyone got a good chassis mounted folding bike rack to hold 2 E-Bikes to fit my Autotrail Comanche 2018 Alko chassis Must be in very condition so no rusty crap and preferably aluminium for lightness Something like the photo's will be great thanks Al Al
as new condition with conection kit pump and footprint groundsheet.
£250.00
For sale, Silver Screens Paragon thermal motorhome screen cover. Excellent condition as this has not been used very much. Centre panel can be raised or lowered during the day for visibility without having to remove the entire cover. This fitted our 2015 Fiat Ducato with long arm mirrors...
£80.00
Silver-Fox
Views
Expires
Hi all I’m looking to buy a trailer that has a bed size of 6’ by 4’ Not overly bothered about the condition so long as it’s roadworthy. Also looking for a Stihl brush cutter/strimmer More than happy to travel to collect 😊 Photo added because i had to
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians