Free Member
Jun 30, 2009
Thetford, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Can anyone give me any help/advise regarding the ZIG X-7 charger and power supply unit in my Elddis Suntor. Mine is burnt out due to being overloaded and I need to get it replaced/fixed very quickly as it is in use next week!
Will be most grateful for any ideas! Thanks everyone.
Ron

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
go to your local caravan place, they will have a direct replacement for it ,although not a zig,mine went and i just replaced it with a standard one.:thumb:

OP
OP
RonnieJ

RonnieJ

Free Member
Jun 30, 2009
Thetford, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Thanks for the replies. I did some ringing around to breakers this morning looking for one. There have been a couple on Ebay that sold for £50 and £70 recently but only one on there at the moment with about 5 days to go and no buy it now and I need it asap.

None of the breakers had one but one had an X-70 (new for £134.00) so I rang Zig to ask it that would be compatable and they said it is exactly the same as the X-7.

Tried O'Leary's but out of stock, much cheaper than anyone else at about £114.00. They didn't know when stock would arrive but could even be today. I then rang the Caravan Shop in Glasgow as a result of a Google search and they have them for 119.00. Ordered and arriving on Monday!

Just hope it is the same, will find out on Monday!

Thanks again,

Ron :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back