zero calorie cake (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
I want an amazing zero calorie cake or pud cos can't stop putting on weight. Any suggestions please!

2Dreamers

Free Member
Mar 16, 2008
Sleepy Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2006
Hi,

When you find one let me know!

I seem to remember, from a previous post that you are "slimming world person" , meringues are quite low on the syn front, also flumps (marshmallow cables) are also a useful sweet hit at only one syn each.

Good luck in your quest::bigsmile:

Julie

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Sorry, don't do calories, only carbs. Some amazing low carb recipes though !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
celery is apparently one of the only things you can eat that uses more energy etc than it gives you - so lumps of celery covered in??? something sweet with little calories?

Have a go at something - you never know it could end being a winning recipe that all slimmers will be begging for.

In the meantime, you've a long way til you get to my size so cut out the alcohol and exercise more - alternatively just enjoy life as it is xxxxxxxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
DUST a nice bit of dust ha ha

If i remember right , (and i may be wrong now as they often change their minds) Slimming world let you have Muller Light yogurts as a free food. Any flavour , not the ones with the jam or bitty corners though !

Im more of a savory food fan now ive got older. Although when i fancy something sweet Malteezers are my downfall , but a little bags only 180 calories.
I could eat a large family box , no problem , if its put in front of me though .............. Secret is not to buy sweet stuff in . Then there is no temptation.
Bev

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
Hmmm well the Lemon & Lime Drizzle cake I've just put in the oven is gluten free and calorie free as long as you don't put it in your gob :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back