Dec 6, 2020
York
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam Zefiro277
Exp
Complete newbie
Hi,
We’ve reluctantly decided to sell our Zefiro 277 (Rhd, Fiat Ducato). The leisure battery went completely flat over the winter so I want to replace it before it’s sold, but... I can’t find it!

I’ve found the starter battery (under the floor in front of the passenger seat), but can’t find the leisure one at all! There is a red lowly-type switch under the driver’s seat, connected to something, but it’s not a battery, and under the passenger seat is just a compartment filled with tools. I’ve looked under all the seats in the main section. It’s frankly embarrassing! :LOL:

there doesn’t seem to be a user guide anywhere online. Anyone have this model? Or can point me in the right direction?

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Havent got that model but ours is under the drivers seat (Ford)

Best of luck

OP
OP
deltamonkey
Dec 6, 2020
York
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam Zefiro277
Exp
Complete newbie
Havent got that model but ours is under the drivers seat (Ford)

Best of luck
Thanks. is it under the floor under the seat? When I check mine theres some electrical stuff there but no battery...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Thanks. is it under the floor under the seat? When I check mine theres some electrical stuff there but no battery...
We have the swivel seat and underneath that is worthy of a good look to see if there are any heavy leads going in or out. Ours is in a black case and in order to access it you have to remove the seat which is only 4 allen screws.

Having a guess here, but if you havent had any solar panel electric source then your battery will die over the winter. Can you plug it in and give it a charge ?

Under seat not under floor

OP
OP
deltamonkey
Dec 6, 2020
York
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam Zefiro277
Exp
Complete newbie
I tried charging but it didn’t work. Battery was fully flat, and everything I’ve read suggests that it’s completely dead.

Campervan_man

Free Member
Jun 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus
Exp
Sometimes they are fitted in a belly locker { chassis area } or even in the engine compartment.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
fiat ducato van batteries are in the floor of the cab so the one under the seat may well be the leisure battery

OP
OP
deltamonkey
Dec 6, 2020
York
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam Zefiro277
Exp
Complete newbie
If only there were a battery under the seat that would make this so much easier. :)

Oct 14, 2013
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
rollerteam zefiro
Exp
10 + years
.ours is under the single seat as you open hab door under a board but its the zefiro 284 TL

OP
OP
deltamonkey
Dec 6, 2020
York
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam Zefiro277
Exp
Complete newbie
It's up on Ebay, this site, Caravan Club and Facebook Marketplace.

(And compartment found! Thanks to everyone for their suggestions...)

OP
OP
deltamonkey
Dec 6, 2020
York
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam Zefiro277
Exp
Complete newbie
Heh. It was under one of the double seats, near the pump, but hidden away in a separate compartment. Frustrating, as I'd looked in there 3 times, already! :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back