Zeebrugge Fuel station (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Hi

One day to go before we depart on our journeys!
Does anyone know if the fuel stations around Zeebrugge are competitive or if we're best driving on to France?
I know we're probably talking a saving of less than a fiver, but I am from Yorkshire!
Did I forget to say, we set off tomorrow? :giggle:

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
Not sure about fuel prices but twice in the past 2 years we've travelled to or through France, and on both occasions at some point there has been a fuel strike.

So for me, I'd never even contemplate entering France without a decent amount of fuel on board.

In the scheme of the holiday, the extra £5 or so it might cost you isn't likely to be a breaker. The stress of worrying about getting fuel however isn't something so quickly forgotten!

Have a great trip(y)

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
If you go to this page....
https://www.dkv-euroservice.com/gb/services/fuel-card/fuelling/filling-station-network-by-country/

Select Belgium from the dropdown menu and you will be given the choice of two pdf's to download; choose " sorted by City"

When this is downloaded. scroll down to Zeebrugge and it gives you a choice of 4 stations. The 7 digit number on the left is a live link and will open another window with the details of the station with a map and coordinates and an option on the top left hand side to select "price" the latest fuel price check for that station is then shown.
If you move the map left to right the full price window comes into view.

Is it tomorrow you set off?:whistle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
I've always thought French supermarket fuel is always cheaper than Belgium. Luxembourg fuel is still the cheapest.

E.Leclerc Dunkirk Marine is probably the nearest from Zeebrugge.

( ps - I'm from Yorkshire)

OP
OP
GAVLAD
Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
https://www.dkv-euroservice.com/gb/services/fuel-card/fuelling/filling-station-network-by-country/

Select Belgium from the dropdown menu and you will be given the choice of two pdf's to download; choose " sorted by City"

When this is downloaded. scroll down to Zeebrugge and it gives you a choice of 4 stations. The 7 digit number on the left is a live link and will open another window with the details of the station with a map and coordinates and an option on the top left hand side to select "price" the latest fuel price check for that station is then shown.

Brilliant - thanks I will look at this.
Yes, it's tomorrow- I should have said :LOL:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Auchan at Coquelles (Calais) is usually one of the cheapest.

Last edited:

lou020

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010
There is a fuel station on the way out of zeebrugge, a couple of miles or so. iv'e noticed it has cheap fuel because i'm from yorkshire too... never known there being a fuel strike in belgium.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!

Prices on that site are way out!! It has my local station selling diesel at £1.127 on the 5th Sept when I know for a fact it was £1.319:(

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
T
Prices on that site are way out!! It has my local station selling diesel at £1.127 on the 5th Sept when I know for a fact it was £1.319:(

The original thread is from 2017

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
T

The original thread is from 2017
Ah yes, sorry about that:doh:, but the DKV web did have the last price update on the 5th sept 18 which was the price I was going off. Sorry for the confusion:doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back