Free Member
May 6, 2012
Sherborne
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2008
I am certainy not a techy. However the Z-200Zead WiFi adapter and dongle look impressive. But is it very different than connecting to the internet through my trusty Samsung 3 smartphone, which I then connect to my tab as it is bigger and easier to get the info i need. They say it is 3.5G and connectable to 4G - does this make much difference? Zead say it is compatible with any data sim card in the world, so no roaming charges. So cheaper than using my phone in Europe to get connected? I'm really confused as don't really understand all this - if you can help it would be great!
Caroline

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
I am certainy not a techy. However the Z-200Zead WiFi adapter and dongle look impressive. But is it very different than connecting to the internet through my trusty Samsung 3 smartphone, which I then connect to my tab as it is bigger and easier to get the info i need. They say it is 3.5G and connectable to 4G - does this make much difference? [HI]Zead say it is compatible with any data sim card in the world, so no roaming charges[/HI]. So cheaper than using my phone in Europe to get connected? I'm really confused as don't really understand all this - if you can help it would be great!
Caroline

I think you'll find that this means that you need the data sim relevant to the country you are in, not your UK sim.

Pete

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
You are mixed up.

You post Z200 and quote what the Z250 does.

Z200 will extend the WiFi pick up range. It may or may not, probably not, plug into your tablet.

Z250 connects by mobile phone network. It also will probably not plug into your tablet.

Both look top kit at top prices.

I think you need to search for MiFi to be sure of working with your tablet, £50 buys an unlocked one on Ebay.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back