Zahora bound? When are you leaving UK? (1 Viewer)

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hola!

I'm on ebay again...:Doh:

I may have a small package that I could do with bringing over to Zahora.

About 6-8kgs and the size of a small briefcase.

If you are coming to Zahora soon and would be happy to bring it over for me, can you please let me know (either on the thread or by PM) when you are leaving the UK and when you hope to be here at Zahora?

(Nothing dodgy in the case by the way...full details can be provided on request :ROFLMAO:)

Bryan

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
As if anyone will fall for that that trick again Bryan :Cool:

w460.jpg

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Bryan

Ray & Geri (Ray182b) are sailing out on 4th Dec. - too late for Mike & Sally as they are leaving in two days - all being well. We are leaving on 4th Dec. also but will not be at Zahora until mid January, we will also be strapped for space as we are in the camper. John & Maureen are not coming down til Jan., not sure what Old Mos route is and whether he is coming to Zahora, not sure about anyone else. AH! just thought of Karl (Grommet) do you know what day he is leaving, pretty soon we believe.

Hope you get something sorted.

Nigel and Pamala

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
So long it isnt [STRIKE]too[/STRIKE] dodgey lol (usual rates aply) PM me

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi Bryan

Ray & Geri (Ray182b) are sailing out on 4th Dec. - too late for Mike & Sally as they are leaving in two days - all being well. We are leaving on 4th Dec. also but will not be at Zahora until mid January, we will also be strapped for space as we are in the camper. John & Maureen are not coming down til Jan., not sure what Old Mos route is and whether he is coming to Zahora, not sure about anyone else. AH! just thought of Karl (Grommet) do you know what day he is leaving, pretty soon we believe.

Nigel and Pamala

Spoke to Bryan.. and it`s the time factor of finishing on e.bay and getting it to me by next Friday that is the problem.. :Sad:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Thanks Pamala, Mike & Sally should be here tomorrow...looking forward to that.

Ray has kindly offered to bring my parcel so I'm now sorted :Smile:

(At least until something else catches my eye :ROFLMAO:)

Hi Bryan

Nigel and Pamala

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back