YuYu Bottle (also known as the Body Bottle) - Discount for Funsters (1 Viewer)

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
I happen to know the inventor / founder of YuYu bottle and after I explained a potential new market for him (camping / motorhome) he has given me a discount code to pass on to Funsters.

This is essentially a long, sausage shaped water bottle with a fastener at each end of the cover so you can loop around the shoulders, around your back etc...
You can also fill with cold water (or even freeze it) for when hotter weather returns.

Here is some of the blurb from the website.........................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like the idea of a simple device to keep you warm or cool you down? ( Complete with 10% Funster discount codeMOTORHOMEFUN10 )

Have you seen the YuYu Bottle? (also known as the Body Bottle),

• Same volume as a classic rectangular water bottle
  • 100% natural, biodegradable YuYu Bottles
  • Warm yourself up or cool yourself down
  • Recycled & biodegradable packaging
  • No harmful chemicals, safe to cuddle
  • Hands free heat (or cool) relief
  • Rubber from Fair Rubber Association.
  • Wide range of simple or fancy covers depending on budget and style, cotton, fleece, cashmere etc….
Order from - https://www.yuyubottle.com

Nice to know….

• Last year 1,000 bottles gifted to NHS worker
  • Another batch donated to the homeless and backing a campaign for 24-hour hot water supply for those in need
  • 25% discount on a new bottle when your YuYu bottle wears out and you show you have recycled it at your local recycling centre.

1621934759918.png
1621934766264.png
1621934774159.png

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Have looked at these a few times - great idea - worth shopping around for prices as YuYu branded bottles often sold at reduced cost by major retailers like Argos too.

OP
OP
Jev88
Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Have looked at these a few times - great idea - worth shopping around for prices as YuYu branded bottles often sold at reduced cost by major retailers like Argos too.
Any idea how i get this discount added to that opther thread with a list of available discounts?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Any idea how i get this discount added to that opther thread with a list of available discounts?
Just post it on this thread Link Removed which is for paid subscription access only. Suggest adding a link to this thread too so more info. for anyone considering this.

OP
OP
Jev88
Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Just post it on this thread Link Removed which is for paid subscription access only. Suggest adding a link to this thread too so more info. for anyone considering this.
Says I have insufficient privileges? Been a paid member for two+ years?

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Calling Jim to try and sort out for you!

OP
OP
Jev88
Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Can't add to the locked post of Funster discounts and so just giving this one more plug, especially as colder weather is on its way. (y)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Silly me ... I thought this was a drinking water 'bottle' and wondered why on earth you'd want to hoik such a big one around with you all the time! :love:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back