Ystradfellte Waterfalls, South/Mid Wales (1 Viewer)

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
Hi all,

I'm from South Wales and have visited Ystradfellte Falls a few times when I was younger, however, as part of a trip down that way I'm thinking of visiting again.

If I remember correctly (and Goolge Maps shows this) the access road is a bit tight. Has anybody been there in their MH?

Thanks

Madmark62

Free Member
Sep 28, 2011
Wakefield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Lesharo
Exp
I`m a newbie
If these are the ones near Neath( I am sure they, but I am crap at remembering place names), then I have not been in our van , but we went in the car a couple of years ago and the road is tight, I would not take our van up anyway, but we are a bit wider than most.
Lovely place though and well worth a visit.:thumb:

welsh winger

Free Member
Jul 7, 2009
Sunny Swansea
Funster No
MH
swift lifestyle
Exp
4 years
The one near Neath is Aberdulias fall, and no problems with the road as its only a short distance from the A465, the road leading to the falls in fine for motor homes.

Ystradfellte Falls are in the Breacon Beacons near a village called Fforest Fawr, from distant memory we went in a car but cant recall the roads being a problem

Nick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

philw111

Free Member
Mar 22, 2009
Moray Firth
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 484
Exp
Since 2004
We were there last summer and had no problems. The roads are a bit narrow at times but there are passing places and the traffic is not exactly heavy.

Go for it:thumb:

Phil

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back