You're Amazing (1 Viewer)

Apr 23, 2008
chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
Swift BESSACAR 597
Exp
Just wanted to express my gratitude to all the funsters who have ever helped out on all the various bits and pieces that have bamboozled me since joining. Everyone has been so helpful and such a friendly bunch I am impressed! Its so good to know that help, advice and friendship is out there! We are not alone!

Rolling Rolling Rolling Keep Them Doggies Rolling!:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi RollingRog, that is one thing for sure when you are a Funster there is always some one to try and give a bit of advice and on Funster rally's always a welcome and some one to have a chat to. On our last rally atNew Year the camaraderie showed when the last 10 vans went off the field parked on hard standing and waited until every van was off the field safe to go on its way so no one was left stuck, your right a great club.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Just wanted to express my gratitude to all the funsters who have ever helped out on all the various bits and pieces that have bamboozled me since joining. [HI]Everyone has been so helpful and such a friendly bunch I am impressed![/HI] Its so good to know that help, advice and friendship is out there! We are not alone!

Rolling Rolling Rolling Keep Them Doggies Rolling!:thumb:

Hi RollingRog, nice sentiments, I'm sure all will agree.

...................DO NOT go to a meet now, whatever you do, as you will realise that these helpful Funsters are a bunch of hard drinking, womenising, roadhogging mickey-takers, all except Yosser, ShiftZZ, Munchie, Sundance, Carol and yours truly....Griff
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Good to have you with us and glad to know you are having Fun and finding useful information too...

What you may not realise is, that after you have have been with us a little while, it is normally expected that you send (or bring) a couple of Fray Bentos Steak and Ale, (or Just Steak) Pies to Portugal... :winky:

It is a bit of a ritual... :thumb:

JJ :Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back