Your not leaving me at home (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
I have just opened the MH ready for reloading after lockdown. We are going to The Crown at Mickleton, Teesdale.on Tuesday. This is what I found two minutes after opening the garage.
100BC54F-6A53-4975-A032-13D45EDAC5B6.jpeg

OP
OP
Casper46
May 4, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
Is that a pub stop over?
It’s a Certified Location. Not been before, if alls fair we haven’t been anywhere in U.K. for 20 odd years. We could only book 3 nights and can’t get another booking other than an odd night. It’s hard standing, electric and looks lovely on the website. They do takeaway meals, but are restricted at the moment as the pub is not open.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
It’s a Certified Location. Not been before, if alls fair we haven’t been anywhere in U.K. for 20 odd years. We could only book 3 nights and can’t get another booking other than an odd night. It’s hard standing, electric and looks lovely on the website. They do takeaway meals, but are restricted at the moment as the pub is not open.
It’s just 5 minutes drive from us I never knew it was CL.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Don’t know if you have LPG or not but the petrol station in the village just near to the CL has an LPG pump we use it all the time.
To use it connect the filler as normal and pull the bar on the pump in the downwards position or it won’t fill.

OP
OP
Casper46
May 4, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
Don’t know if you have LPG or not but the petrol station in the village just near to the CL has an LPG pump we use it all the time.
To use it connect the filler as normal and pull the bar on the pump in the downwards position or it won’t fill.
Thanks, you live in a lovely part of the country.

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
Marley gets in any vehicle he jumped in ambulance the other day as we walked past it luckily the crew the just putting stuff away and there was no patient on board

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I didn't know you had a lion! :oops:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Our Tazzy takes it one step further ... when away if she meets someone in another camper/MH she likes when we are about to depart she quite happily decamps and goes and settles herself down in theirs instead and refuses to return to us as she wants to stay!

Tazz in other camper.JPG

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Mine always associated going in the motorhome meant going to the beach, you just had to mention the word motorhome and he ran to its door. :)
Ours is exactly the same - motorhome time is fun time at the beach!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Muffie always gets excited when I say the word Motorhome , or pick up the bunch of motorhome keys. How she knows th difference between them and the house keys I do not know
They probably make a different sound. :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back