Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What plans do you have then, Is it Skiing this winter? or is that it now until your next summer holiday. I have Morocco planned but that seems an age away. Where are you guys going? Anywhere nice?

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Riding a motorbike 4000km across Thailand & Burma be away for 3 weeks Nov/Dec
Skiing in Feb with friends & family 27 going
Morocco in September RVF trip
Also want to fit a trip to USA in to buy a new RV

Lifes so hard being retired I might need to book a holiday :ROFLMAO:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
As we are looking after my 82 year old father at the moment it is very difficult for us to plan in advance. We have however commited ourselves to the Parc Verger meet in France next August. In the meantime we hope to be able to attend a few MHFun meets and next weekend we are off to Belgium for a few days. Going out on Friday evening and overnighting at Ostend. We will then be going to Ghent until we return home on Sunday evening. We will of course be stocking up with Xmas goodies (booze, chocolate & fags) and will be filling up our tank with cheap diesel.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
We have nothing big planned until next summer when we are looking at driving to France and staying a week on the French 2008 trip, then onto Spain for 2 weeks with the Spanish 2008 trip, then over to Morocco and staying 3 weeks with the Moroccan RVF trip. Sounds good to me! Just all the planning to do now ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
New Year rally for me :winky:not saying where it is in case you lot all gate crash :winky:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
As we are looking after my 82 year old father at the moment it is very difficult for us to plan in advance. We have however commited ourselves to the Parc Verger meet in France next August. In the meantime we hope to be able to attend a few MHFun meets and next weekend we are off to Belgium for a few days. Going out on Friday evening and overnighting at Ostend. We will then be going to Ghent until we return home on Sunday evening. We will of course be stocking up with Xmas goodies (booze, chocolate & fags) and will be filling up our tank with cheap diesel.

I care for my 86 year old dad in my home and share the same problems as you regarding booking in advance.

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
brisey...hope your trip to belgium goes well.we went to ghent last year and wildcamped by the rowing course parked on the football grounds car park a nice pub a few yards up. just a small stroll past the uni into town we would defo go there again:thumb::thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Lugnutt

We are booked in for the night at Camping Blaarmeersen. This is near to a sports centre and there is what appears to be a rowing facility nearby. We did not know of any wild camping spots or aires at Ghent so opted for the site. Will have a look around to see if your location is near to us.

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Hopfully, after the DVLA & NHS get thigs sorted, June & I will get our RV, cross the channel, and then take every (naviagable) alternate 2nd left hand and right hand turn. Where will we end up? No Idea.

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
there were lots of motorhome on the otherside of the rowing place nobody botherd us and were in fact helpfull the pub let us fill up with water. games tables were all free and we got playing the locals,but it was a funny game like pool but with mushrooms stiking up:ROFLMAO: also stayed on a site in turnout called balssie haei

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Apart from a few days up in Norfolk for our daughters 21st birthday in November, nothing else now until mid March 2008. We are going to have a nice slow trip down through France and Spain, ready to join up one of Detourers Moroccos trips in April. Then home again via Portugal, Spain and France.
Once back from there, we will be living in the van and touring around the King's Lynn area of Norfolk house hunting.
Nothing else planned yet.

Tina

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
there were lots of motorhome on the otherside of the rowing place nobody botherd us and were in fact helpfull the pub let us fill up with water. games tables were all free and we got playing the locals,but it was a funny game like pool but with mushrooms stiking up:ROFLMAO: also stayed on a site in turnout called balssie haei

its called billiards lugnutt.
no idea how to play though,
john.

skipworth

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Funster No
we are going to wales on the 19 oct to 26 then down to evesham where we are having a gasflow refillerable fitted on 27 staying at honeybourne for the weekend

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Fingers Crossed:RollEyes:
End Oct / early Nov head down to Dover via Suffolk and Essex and London visiting friends and family then over to FRANCE , then SPAIN, then PORTUGAL, for Christmas. Don't know which way we'll be coming back but scheduled to be back in April for van service etc.

Anyone else heading that way?:shout::shout:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can't wait!!

Marie

Digger Driver

Free Member
Oct 4, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I really don't know but so far this year my work has taken me to Fleetwood, Runcorn, Frome in Somerset, Grantham in Lincolnshire (during the floods), Evesham (during the floods), Toddington (during the floods) Oxfordshire, Baldock in Hertfordshire, several places in Devon and i live in Morecambe!
Who needs holidays?

PS: I turned down the job in dudley (wonder why?)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back