Your never going to fit through….. STOP…. (1 Viewer)

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
A while back whilst traveling on the Swanage Steam railway we passed a camp site and thought that would be one of the coolest places to stay and made a mental note of trying to find it at some point.

Read more...

OP
OP
phodetheus

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
No getting out was easier now were super experienced at tight squeezes lol.

Were now at Norden Farm with the other Funsters :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Good post would be better if you could give measurements of said bridge/tunnel.
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
No getting out was easier now were super experienced at tight squeezes lol.

Were now at Norden Farm with the other Funsters :Smile:

That would have been much too scary for us! What is it like at Norden Farm & are they a friendly bunch?! We hope to be there for the weekend ::bigsmile:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well failing the dimensions of the bridge the (original LOL) dimensions of your outfit would help everyone else!

We followed a diversion sign on the Ile de Oleron one day when the market was all along the road we were on. Very nearly came to grief ..... I'd rather not be there again, like EVER ! LOL

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Not interested in adding to someone's blog visitor stats, I'm moving on to the next thread!:winky:

Its not hard to copy and paste........

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
viaduct

had a similar incident in orange this year going to a stopover sat nav took me down a road towards a viaduct/underground tunnel at last minute saw signs 2.9mts i know my van is closer to 3, stopped got wife to back traffic up [learned a lot of french swear words that day]but van still intact,:ROFLMAO:

Mack100

Free Member
Jul 27, 2013
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
Not interested in adding to someone's blog visitor stats, I'm moving on to the next thread!:winky:

Its not hard to copy and paste........
Oh dear, lovely comment to read on Fun at the start of the day:whatthe:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Oh dear, lovely comment to read on Fun at the start of the day:whatthe:

Well if you want to share something with Funsters, whats wrong with sharing it here?

The poster seems to have a track record of using Motorhome Fun as an advertising medium for their blog. Produce an attention-grabbing headline, write a quick introduction then 'read more.....'.

Sorry, I aint biting!:Smile:

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
We have been bumbling about for the past three weeks and ended up in south Devon. Stayed at Dartmouth CCC site then thought have a trip to slapton. Only six miles and it's on an A road so no worries, only Devon's idea of an a road must be different to mine. Going through a village, bus with line of traffic behind, squeezes past, result house wall one wing mirror nil, great grooves in the plastic, only had the van a month. Never mind had a great time with fantastic weather, was going to stay at wildmans for a few days but fridge wouldn't work on gas so had to have hook up

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Well if you want to share something with Funsters, whats wrong with sharing it here?

The poster seems to have a track record of using Motorhome Fun as an advertising medium for their blog. Produce an attention-grabbing headline, write a quick introduction then 'read more.....'.

Sorry, I aint biting!:Smile:

I'm with you on this, read the thread Title, looks interesting, open up:Doh: A LINK:Angry: Forget it!:Angry: bye bye! Want to share it? Show it!:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back