Your Beer of the week (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
In that weather, sitting outside like that, it would be coming out me as fast as it went in.
Hang on, back in a minute,who's round is it? get em in then.
But I do like the thinking....how many did you have?....oh just the one dear:love:
LES:giggle:

Chipster

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Getting there!
Tonight’s offering-
909EA1A4-35AE-41BA-834A-CE7A8BE82672.jpeg

nice and easy drinking bitter. 4.3.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Well Storm Dennis is blowing a Hooley down here is leafy Surrey,lots of banging & crashing outside, we lost a fence panel,a few tree branches, now water is getting into upstairs WC that wouldn't ordinarily, think its because the rain is being blown under the roof tiles somewhere, buts its pitch black so cant see where.

So its a hard choice, stay up, have a beer, watch TV, sit on here for a catch up, then there is the beer to choose:unsure:
Not much in stock, Hoegaarten Wheat beer, or Holsten Pills, Stella Artois, John Smiths, or Doom Bar (but thats in the van), but then so is The Single Malt....decisions, decisions eh?

Cheers to all that are being kept up tonight, its quite scary how strong the gusts are, this could become a regular winter occurrence,along with floods in all low lying areas.
Hopefully a better day for all of us tomorrow.
LES

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Not much in stock, Hoegaarten Wheat beer, or Holsten Pills, Stella Artois, John Smiths, or Doom Bar (but thats in the van), but then so is The Single Malt....decisions, decisions eh?
Les, it would have to have been either the Hoetgaarten or the Doom Bar for me. What did you go for in the end?

I hope you manage to source and sort out the leak to the WC. (y)

Cheers :drink:

Jock. :)

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
Well Storm Dennis is blowing a Hooley down here is leafy Surrey,lots of banging & crashing outside, we lost a fence panel,a few tree branches, now water is getting into upstairs WC that wouldn't ordinarily, think its because the rain is being blown under the roof tiles somewhere, buts its pitch black so cant see where.

So its a hard choice, stay up, have a beer, watch TV, sit on here for a catch up, then there is the beer to choose:unsure:

Cheers to all that are being kept up tonight, its quite scary how strong the gusts are, this could become a regular winter occurrence,along with floods in all low lying areas.
Hopefully a better day for all of us tomorrow.
LES

Hoegaarten for me Les out of your stock list. ;)

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Thanks to all, the leak is still coming in, but it hasn't stopped raining yet, and I cant see anything obvious.
I settled for a large bottle of room temp Hoegaarden, and finished off with two Holsten's from the fridge.
Scary seeing so many areas flooded this morning on the BBC news,in the midlands, even The New Forrest Railway is flooded at Brockenhurst, so glad we didn't venture out in the van now.
Hope you guys are all OK.
LES

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
I had my first pint of clear Guinness yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised.
Not bitter like the normal one and no hangover this morning. I think that it will be my drink from now on.

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
I had my first pint of clear Guinness yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised.
Not bitter like the normal one and no hangover this morning. I think that it will be my drink from now on.

I thought that was made up

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
I have only been out once this month (I do mean drinking), it must be the time of year. I have however had quite a few canned beers so I will cover them here.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Some weird and wonderful sounding beers there Ralph. :smiley:
My thoughts too Steve. ?

Not the best selection I have had
Rather you than me Ralph. ?
I'm not into these hoppy zesty beers at all. ☹ Thanks for sharing though, otherwise we'd never know what to avoid. ?

I'm currently on taste lacking Spanish lager beers, with the best of the bunch for me being the Estrella Levante, Galicia, and Damm. I've not seen any of the Black Lagers on draught here in Benidorm, which I tend to find tastier.

Cheers :drink:

Jock. ?

LoraMoser

Free Member
Feb 25, 2020
USA
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
I'm a newbie
Alpen-Flo, 4.9% abv lager from Sixpoint in Brooklyn...

Clear and golden body under a fat finger or two of white foam... Herbal and grassy and grainy on the nose, with a sweetly chewy malt backbone that carries a bit of spice, like cardamon, nutmeg, and clove... Mildly bitter with a light suggestions of pine and pith... Light-bodied and clean-edged, with a bit of honey and husk drying on the finish... 1/5/20 canning... Can cites an, "extended maturation time," and provides a best by dating of 1/5/21...

Attachments

• 49574359703_73ccb620ec_b.jpg
    49574359703_73ccb620ec_b.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 114
OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Last weeks beers

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Last weekend's beers, quite a variety but all not too bad,

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
I had beers on Wednesday night with the football on TV (best not mention the score)

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Following on from the last beers