Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I put out a box of mainly yank parts (new) in a box at Bath & West and still came home with it half full... Lincoln next outing.

I think people were shy to take what was on offer, it was free and I think there were some useful items and a lot could be used on European and UK vans, but yes mainly for the American vans.. but it was interesting watching the few who did have a rummage.. mind you one or two got in the box without me seeing them.

Woluld I have got rid of more if I had put to plate out for contributions I wonder?

No John the Chobb unit was not free, I was just showing Rick how it worked, the fact it was on the table where the box was before did not mean you should get so excited... sorry.

Bob:Eeek:

Bob

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You must have met the posh Funsters Bob
the Lincoln lot will have yer wheels if you dont watch em
I'll have a rumage if you dont mind, me and PaPa John can scrap over any juicy bits, and if that Tony Santara is there along with Bryan (admin)
Boy its gonna be a bun fight,Stand well back
Geo

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
A few months ago a friend in Canada put something out on the front lawn with a "free to good home" sign on it. Can't remember what it was but it was worth having.

Nobody was interested so he contacted the local authority to collect it for the dump and put it round the corner of the house to await collection.

Somebody nicked it before it could be picked up :roflmto:

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
very true

A few months ago a friend in Canada put something out on the front lawn with a "free to good home" sign on it. Can't remember what it was but it was worth having.

Nobody was interested so he contacted the local authority to collect it for the dump and put it round the corner of the house to await collection.

Somebody nicked it before it could be picked up :roflmto:

Graham

A few years ago I was clearing out the garage and had an old boys bike, real crappy.. I put it on the edge of my drive and a sign saying free.. Sue said no one will take that.. we went in doors and within minutes it was gone..now we live in a quite road, little traffic in those days and we saw no one.. but the bike soon went.

Bob:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back