You canna change the laws of physics captain... (1 Viewer)

Nov 4, 2015
Waterlooville
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2011
Had a little light relief and entertainment this morning.
Chap next to me on a small site near Hereford decided to empty his grey water prior to setting off. The site owner states that he is happy for grey waste to be deposited in the bushes behind the pitches. Matey connects two ridged plastic hoses together and then connects to his waste outlet and runs it into the bushes. So far so good. However he hasn't spotted that the run is actually up an incline. Being a friendly sort of chap I wander over and point this out to him. He had already noticed that the tank was not emptying. He was not convinced by my explanation however and spent the next 10 mins rocking his van from side to side, presumably trying to clear a blockage. This he eventually did when the joined hoses parted in dramatic fashion, depositing his grey waste all over the pitch under his van. He was particularly miffed about his chairs, laying under the van, getting absolutely soaked. I did try not to smile. The well worn words of Scotty the Chief Engineer on USS Enterprise did spring to mind.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back