Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Well done James, its Sunday Afternoon and I just found you.

Thanks

Jim

:thumb:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
still seems to be the same gremlins...needing to refresh etc.... to find latest page

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
having answered a post the screen hangs. also if I open a post then select "new Posts" nothing happens, I han only leave the page by selecting "home"
so still a few refresh problems.
Chat threw me out three times last night saying I had timed out. Can that be fixed?

traveller

Free Member
Oct 27, 2007
Funster No
Yesterday using Firefox I had to do the DN flush thing and found you firt time. No problem for ret of yesterday. Booted up the puter this morning and using firefox I could not find you. Opened up my explorer browser on the same computer and ound you no problem. Copied the link into firefox browser and page opened no problem. Bloomin Firefox.

Traveller

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Emergency!

I alone, single handily that is...... have just rescues some of this forums more technically challenged members::bigsmile: who are/where stranded over on Out and about live forum.

a group of them huddled there, bereft, lost and confounded by this move! technical assistance was offered by others but not until moi offered a link did they find there way back home......

they are probably still in shock:Sad:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I`ve been workin away for a few days but just signed in no problems thing is without Jim and Brian there would be no us, Thanks mates for all the work you put in to keep us happy, moanin ,gripin and informed etc etc etc Heh Heh Heh

ScooterSam82

Free Member
May 24, 2008
Nottingham, Uk.
Funster No
MH
Broomstick
Exp
Nice and New Shiney chat room i see :D hehe.. very nice. :thumb:

my name on the chat thingy is LittleComet, so if anyone goes on there and sees that name, they'll know its me, lol

dont know when i'll get to see any of you guys n gals again, as i'm no longer with gazz, but i'm happy and have a new boyfriend, no camper or anything.. but i'm in nottingham which is great, :D

happy travels everyone & merry christmas. from Sam n Jason. ::bigsmile: Xxx

ScooterSam82

Free Member
May 24, 2008
Nottingham, Uk.
Funster No
MH
Broomstick
Exp
thanks hilldweller.

Gazz got them all, as the rats were in a family group and I didnt want to seperate them.
& I don't have room for toffee at my parents, there all being well looked after though..

The blue rat girl Tatyana died in her sleep on the 22nd of december 2009,I found out this year about that... as Gazz said he deleted all my phone numbers. ( I found out about Tatty after looking for new photos of the ratties on one of gary's profiles online.. and saw that she'd passed away. :Sad:

I then emailed Gazz & he told me about her. :cry:

He's got a new girlfriend with cats, so I just hope toffee & the rats are really are ok? like he says. :Confused:

(there all in the house where he lives, with toffee, rats, mice, cats, new gf) wowza. lol

I got to keep my scooter of course, as its in my name & mine ::bigsmile:

Don't think I'll ever see the fluffys again, as I've got a new boyfriend & more friends then i can count.. I do miss toffee & the rats, but i'm happier now and free to do more things.

I'm also looking into doing an Art college course, which'll be fun.

Gazz kept the kampenwagen, as I can't drive & it was his base van to start with.
just hope his new GF does a much stuff as I did to help him out while camping, can't see a girly girl crawling under the van to put blocks under the inner wheels. rofl :roflmto:

anyway wont go on, :Smile:

I'm happy & my families happy at last, lol so all's good.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
He's got a new girlfriend with cats, so I just hope toffee & the rats are really are ok? like he says. :Confused:

I'm also looking into doing an Art college course, which'll be fun.

>> He's got a new girlfriend with cats

Sounds like the script of a Disney movie. Rats come up with cunning plan to get rid of cat :)

Go for it, have fun, but do have some plan for what you learn. My daughter did a ceramics course and basically found that all it did was qualify her to wash them - well slightly better, serve off them in TGI Fridays. Fours years of expensive fun then.

JeffersonCampervan

Free Member
Mar 27, 2008
Toronto
Funster No
MH
semi-integral & Integral
Exp
Since 1990
Regularly involuntarily logged off & password no longer remembered

Ever since the move to the new server, I get routinely logged off & my password is no longer remembered. Clicking the remember me has no effect. I have remember passwords set on Windows (7) as well.

JeffersonCampervan

Free Member
Mar 27, 2008
Toronto
Funster No
MH
semi-integral & Integral
Exp
Since 1990
no problem, clear your cookies prefixed motorhomefun then log in again. Job done

hmmm ... thanks,Wildman, but that didn't work. It's only this forum & only recently, BTW.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back