Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
It reflects real life, John.
Yorkshire is empty. The people you see there are just stand ins.
The Yorkies have gone over OUR hills for a decent pint and a feed of proper black pud.

But thars got no hills .....:Doh:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Meor only started it to wind up the southern softys but their not biting much only the welsh

A dear Scottish friend (who unfortunately died last year) always described Yorkshire men as being very like Scotsmen but lacking their sense of generosity. Was he correct?:winky:

:roflmto::Smile::ROFLMAO::roflmto::Smile::ROFLMAO: Ho Ho:Smile::ROFLMAO::roflmto::Smile:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
when God cobbled together a corgi and a dingo tomake the lancashire heeler

Lancashire%20Heeler9P91D035.jpg

he was only practising before making the yorkshire terrier.

Broken Link Removed

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I was just looking at the map of the counties of England ...and you can see why God made YORKSHIRE the main county... his land ......if the map resembled a person ....it is just where the HEART would be... the main control unit...the power house..without it all would be lost ...and all those other tiny little strips of land are like blood cells working for the heart :RollEyes:::bigsmile::thumb:

england-county-map.gif

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I was just looking at the map of the counties of England ...and you can see why God made YORKSHIRE the main county... his land ......if the map resembled a person ....it is just where the HEART would be... the main control unit...the power house..without it all would be lost:RollEyes:::bigsmile::thumb:

england-county-map.gif
by your reckoning Mel. that would make Scotland the head....where the brains are kept. :Eeek:

now that cant be right :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
I think this thread is totally delusional ..........apart from puddings and rhubarb what else does Yorkshire rule the world in ? :ROFLMAO:.................:boxing:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
I was just looking at the map of the counties of England ...and you can see why God made YORKSHIRE the main county... his land ......if the map resembled a person ....it is just where the HEART would be... the main control unit...the power house..without it all would be lost ...and all those other tiny little strips of land are like blood cells working for the heart :RollEyes:::bigsmile::thumb:

england-county-map.gif
Whats the county to the left of Shropshire that looks like a bottle opener ?:ROFLMAO:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I think this thread is totally delusional ..........apart from puddings and rhubarb what else does Yorkshire rule the world in ? :ROFLMAO:.................:boxing:

If you need to ASK that question....thar nars nowt....WHO looks after you so you can sleep at night....the good old Yorkshire b@lls....have you ever had a global Nuclear attack.. NO..
220px-RAF_Fylingdales_golfballs_1989.jpg

Just so you can get your beauty sleep:Doh:Zzzzzzzzzz:RollEyes:

The Pontefract cake this keeps your bowels moving with the rhubarb..:winky::winky: no need for a curry...all natural.

Kippers:Doh:

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
snowbird...Yarkshire Pudding !!!, Is that the thing they are to tight to put any filling in

Awwww Dave my friend:Doh:.....Yorkshire Pudding has many filling as it is so versatile....1/...just Gravy...2/ Gravy and sliced beef......3/ sausages..then its called toad in the hole...4/ NOW it becomes a sweet/ Pudding....Jam.. strawberry.....raspberry...honey and cream..the list goes on.....Dave I can see you have been given imitation copies:Doh:

Now where do you think the French got there Crepes recipe from they pinched our Yorkshire pudding mix...and because they could not get them to rise....hey presto the Crepes...our good old pancake mix

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Do you not know this man...

Broken Link Removed

James Cook
born at Marton in North Yorkshire
where would this and many other countries be without him..Captain James Cook charted New Zealand and the coast of Australia on his first voyage in 1768. Then the East Indies...

Burstner.... What was that question again "what else does Yorkshire rule the world in ? ".................
:Doh::winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011

James Cook
where would this and many other countries be without him..Captain James Cook charted New Zealand and the coast of Australia on his first voyage in 1768. Then the East Indies...

Burstner.... What was that question again "what else does Yorkshire rule the world in ? ".................
:Doh::winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Couldn't get much farther away though if he tried............:winky::ROFLMAO:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
What's that long bit sticking out of Wales?

That's extra space in case the Welsh expats return. ( They never do, it's got nowt to offer but seaweed.

Nowt really, if you exclude the deep pocket factories.

Broken Link Removed

James Cook

Burstner.... What was that question again "what else does Yorkshire rule the world in ? ".................:Doh::winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So that's the git we have to thank for Australia??
Nowt to brag about, eh?

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
That's extra space in case the Welsh expats return. ( They never do, it's got nowt to offer but seaweed.

Nowt really, if you exclude the deep pocket factories.

So that's the git we have to thank for Australia??
Nowt to brag about, eh?

It's Not his fault that Australia turned out that bad

A previous government exported a load of Mancs there
and no good could have come from that.:ROFLMAO:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
It's Not his fault that Australia turned out that bad

A previous government exported a load of Mancs there
and no good could have come from that.:ROFLMAO:

Bad lot, them Mancs.
Sent them to Oz because they refused to go to Yorks.
Us Salford folk are gentlefolk and scholars.:thumb:

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
See this is what I mean good old fashioned pee taking banter
Right then what about home rule for northern England and who will be our leaders
Heyupluv is in there as health minister cos what he pulled of this week is nothing short of brill

Rebuild Adrian's wall and then where will southern boundary be
Chester to Skegness ?

Never a true word spoke ,deserve's a night hood in my eyes,any way that's love and devotion,keep staying fit mrs hayupluv, best therapy i found the computer,:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back