York this weekend (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
We will be at Rowntree park caravan club site York this weekend, Sat to Wed, I you see us please say hello (we have a sticker in the window). We are usually to be found in the Kings Arms on the river around teatime most days.

Ralph & Dot

cpease

Free Member
Mar 16, 2008
Morley,Leeds up North
Funster No
MH
Ford Transit stealth van
Exp
since June 2006
would love to meet you in the Kings Arms York we know it well, but can never get on Rowntree's Have just managed to book for Feb & March next year.

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
would love to meet you in the Kings Arms York we know it well, but can never get on Rowntree's Have just managed to book for Feb & March next year.

Didn't know you could book next year, probably too late to book on ourselves then

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
We will be at Rowntree park caravan club site York this weekend, Sat to Wed, I you see us please say hello (we have a sticker in the window). We are usually to be found in the Kings Arms on the river around teatime most days.

Ralph & Dot
Sorry we'll miss you We went there with the grandchildren in July and thoroughly enjoyed the area. The site is excellent!!

Venita

Free Member
Jul 6, 2009
Co. Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
York

I am jealous. We tried to book for Rowntree for the weekend but they were fully booked. Hope you had fun.
Venita

Caggsie

Free Member
Feb 15, 2009
N Wales
Funster No
Exp
2 yrs
We left there yesterday. Try phoning direct for those who have difficulty. we have managed to get on twice in the last few weeks by that method. And both were made - overnight the day before and the 3 days last thurs/Fri before half term.

I tried to book for next Easter and was told that the booking opens in Dec. BUT they are taking bookings for next year up till mid/end March check it maybe slightly earlier. Bookings after this time will need to be made at the Dec launch of new bookings.

Great location, if you intend going to the Jorvic, use your vouchers out of the CC days out booklet and get it for buy one get one free £8.95. just over £4 each wasn't too bad, I would have been very miffed if I'd paid that each for the 2 of us after waiting in the queue for 1.5 hrs certainly not worth the full price.

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
While there, we talked to a couple who had booked weekends, three times this year, last minute by phoning the site. Also even though the site was fully booked there were plenty of spaces left.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back