Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
DVLA have issued me with a provisional licence so that I may drive again! :Eeek:Haven't driven the M/H since Dec 2010 so now full steam ahead:thumb:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
pleased to hear it but be careful they may take it off you again if your a naughty boy.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Gunner29

Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I contacted Temporal Lobe Epilepsy around Dec 2010 so had to surrender my licence for 1 yr in May last year. Licence being processed so under Sect 88 of the Road Traffic Act I am cleared by my Consultant to drive and DVLA have informed me that I can. Drove the car today and have to admit it was like taking my test again. Wife said I passed!!!:thumb:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
When you get your licence back in your sticky paws again Gunner, will it be restricted for X amount of years? Like mine for instance has to be renewed every 3 years, as I'm diabetic using insulin. Depending on what condition you have I know they can issue for 1,2 or 3 years. Took em 6 months to renew mine this time - but could still drive (UK only) whilst it was up in the air.

The only good thing about it is, you know when your phot licence expires every 10 years? - well - it costs us nowt (other than cost of new photos) whereas yer normal driver gets charged I believe?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back