Yip! MoT success (our first one together:) (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2012
Fleet, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Atlantis 34
Exp
MoHoing since 09/04/12
Hey ho All.

Not been on here for aaages it seems!

Been having much motorhome fun in MoHo - the biggest highlight has been a superb week of wild camping in Cornwall back in August.

Took MoHo in for her first MoT on saturday, with the exception of a new pair of tyres needed, she passed with flying colours ::bigsmile:::bigsmile: So pleased. As it was our first one, I didn't know what to expect, she's in good condition but you never know what they might find. (they did find my tape measure up in a rear wheel arch, which caused great hilarity!)

The first challenge was if she'd fit on their inspection rig - she did, just! And weighed in at 3200kgs.

The garage enjoyed a visit from the Magic Bus, as they call it, and were particularly excited with the Dunlop air suspension I'd fitted the other weekend - the bump stops were rotten, and the leaf springs very tired, so I thought pre-MoT I'd get me the kit from Marcle; and followed Techno's excellent full colour guide.

It's made such a difference - it's like a different van to drive. And very satisfying job. I am particularly pleased with my hose routing - I brought them up into the living area, and mounted the valves next to the electric step control for easy access.

We are loving MoHo big time. Hoping to get away perhaps one last time before winter. And planning a big Scotland trip in the Spring.

:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Always a relief when they pass. This year I had replaced a couple of top bulbs prior to test and passed with no advisories so know the feeling.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back