Yet more Vanbitz (1 Viewer)

Baileysbus

Free Member
Aug 2, 2016
Fife
Funster No
Exp
Start of 2016
We were at vanbitz on Monday to have the strike back alarm, gaslow, a solar panel, tracker and battery master fitted. A huge big thanks to Eddie @eddievanbitz and to his very professional team for a job well done and an excellent handover ....... not set the alarm off by accident yet!
All set now for longer away in France next year (y) Meanwhile, I'm visiting my new granddaughter ....... 4 days old today and a wee smasher :dance2::dance2::dance2:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Congratulations on the arriival of your granddaughter.:)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Congratulations! Are you allowed to give us a name and photo!
You blubber away !! Think of all the spoiling you can do because that's what grand pops are for!!!:)

OP
OP
Baileysbus

Baileysbus

Free Member
Aug 2, 2016
Fife
Funster No
Exp
Start of 2016
:):):)
IMG_1671.JPG

She's called Blaire :) :) :)

Jazzledog

Free Member
May 1, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Hymer B588PL
Exp
I met you and Bailey at Vanbitz as you were getting ready to leave and we were about to have our alarm etc. fitted that day. Congratulations again, such a lovely little baby girl.

OP
OP
Baileysbus

Baileysbus

Free Member
Aug 2, 2016
Fife
Funster No
Exp
Start of 2016
I met you and Bailey at Vanbitz as you were getting ready to leave and we were about to have our alarm etc. fitted that day. Congratulations again, such a lovely little baby girl.
Ah hi there @Jazzledog :) It was great to see you and I hope your alarm fitting system went really well too (y) Just had another day of cuddles with baby and now back up the road but will be back again in December for more :rolleyes:

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to your family
Thanks @Riverbankannie, she's just a wee stunner. So happy for my daughter ....... missing them all already ...... will have to Skype meantime :active:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back