Free Member
Mar 13, 2017
North East
Funster No
MH
Ex ambulance
Exp
5 minutes
Hi, just joined. Never owned a motorhome before now so am a complete noob. I like to know what I'm doing with anything I do so have been doing lots of research, hence finding this forum. I find forums really useful for my other hobby so seemed sensible to join!

My name is Si and I pick this up (to convert) this Wednesday :)

It's a bit bright lol

IMG_3237.JPG

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Nowt wrong with bright. I love it. Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

Wyn

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi :welco: think you have found the perfect colour van for Motorhome Fun, to get the best out of the Forum it's well worth becoming a full member, then you can post as often as you like join I on Rally's if you want and lots more. .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:hiya2: Si, welcome to the fun (y) If you're not sure about any aspect of the forums, check out the Broken Link Removed

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome - and I suggest leave the flashing roof lights on after you do the conversion. Rig them up to a remote control and you will have no trouble finding it again after a trip to the pub. :)

Aug 21, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starblazer
Exp
since 2015
Hello :hi:
Good colour that....same as my Mini. They can all see me coming and get out the way. :D2

OP
OP
Boomboxaholic

Boomboxaholic

Free Member
Mar 13, 2017
North East
Funster No
MH
Ex ambulance
Exp
5 minutes
Hi :welco: think you have found the perfect colour van for Motorhome Fun, to get the best out of the Forum it's well worth becoming a full member, then you can post as often as you like join I on Rally's if you want and lots more. .
I shall certainly spend some time checking out existing threads as there seems to be a wealth of info in here :)

OP
OP
Boomboxaholic

Boomboxaholic

Free Member
Mar 13, 2017
North East
Funster No
MH
Ex ambulance
Exp
5 minutes
Welcome - and I suggest leave the flashing roof lights on after you do the conversion. Rig them up to a remote control and you will have no trouble finding it again after a trip to the pub. :)
Sadly there seems to be some legislation against me driving along with full on disco lights on the roof...darned nanny state :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Boomboxaholic

Boomboxaholic

Free Member
Mar 13, 2017
North East
Funster No
MH
Ex ambulance
Exp
5 minutes
Hello :hi:
Good colour that....same as my Mini. They can all see me coming and get out the way. :D2
I'm hoping people will keep out of my way as I'm more used to the size of my daily driver which is a tiny Peugeot 107...this thing seems massive in comparison!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back