Yet another meet plagued by generators!!!! (1 Viewer)

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
On my list for our next rally
Big yellow genny
Take filter out of sog unit
Polish solar panels
Take grand kids plus any others I can find of street
Get a big yappy dog or 2
Drain grey water on to next pitch to us
Stock up with fags I may even try a pipe
Load iPod up with a bit of heavy metal
Please add to list if I have missed owt

O and pull baffles out of trike exhaust

Edit by popular demand
Sliding doors
Flags
Flag poles
And tent guide ropes

Last edited:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
On my list for our next rally
Big yellow genny
Take filter out of sog unit
Polish solar panels
Take grand kids plus any others I can find of street
Get a big yappy dog or 2
Drain grey water on to next pitch to us
Stock up with fags I may even try a pipe
Load iPod up with a bit of heavy metal
Please add to list if I have missed owt

O and pull baffles out of trike exhaust

Are the solar panels from Poland any good?:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
AND!!! That disgusting smell of cooking bacon on a Sunday Morning,

AND! no body can tell us if poor old porkie pig wuz stunned before ???????

AND!!! the bread rolls are not free of gluten or dairy products, full of E numbers and preservatives!!!

We 're gonna die! we're doomed!- - - - - (eventually)

Simon

Free Member
Aug 29, 2014
Ramsgate, Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 600
Exp
First year under our belt!
Hey! I just took my Honda generator apart and gave it a good servicing; it runs perfectly now! I've never taken it camping but I might now that I know it annoys people so much ;)

I can't actually think of a reason for using it as we're always plugged in on site, but...

Reactions: JJ

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
I like sitting outside the van early in the morning, shorts and tee shirt on, sun spreading its warmth across the park, hot coffee in one hand and stroking the waking dog with the other - the birds morning song is going and then suddenly the quietness breaks with an almighty -
FAAAAARRRRRT! :Eeek::clap2: that rises from the stillness, several vans away.

Every time I get a little early morning 'me' time I end up giggling like a school kid due to someone letting off, with gusto.

Why does this 'normal' function sound so loud in the morning?:laughing:

Trikeman.:wink:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We were once on a very quiet CL. We'd had a lovely curry out , but Ralphs innards were suffering. Phew.
Even the dogs couldn't stand it.
So , because there was only us on the site, he'd taken to going to the Hab door, opening the large window in the door. Sticking his Pajama bottomed ( thank goodness:Eeek: ) bum out and pooping.
Except this time he did it someone , who'd arrived without us realising , was walking right past walking their dog. :rofl:
the birds morning song is going and then suddenly the quietness breaks with an almighty -
FAAAAARRRRRT! :Eeek::clap2: that rises from the stillness, several vans away.

Every time I get a little early morning 'me' time I end up giggling like a school kid due to someone letting off, with gusto.

Why does this 'normal' function sound so loud in the morning?:laughing:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
I
FAAAAARRRRRT! :Eeek::clap2:

This is caused thro, and it only happens to THE RUFTY TUFTY Funster that sleeps,(LOOK AWAY LADIES!), in the nude, and on the inside of the bed!
Many have a "liquid" supper, while getting up every 2 hours or so during the night , to discharge the ballast, they forget the yeast in their liquid supper still reacts with tummy contents, WHICH!!, In extreme circumstances!! turns the belly contents to? Shall we say? liquid?, and hubbly bubbly!!! Teeming and steaming, till early AM It's like Mt Etna!! The pressure builds!!. Mildly irritant, goes to uncomfortable, TO!!Got to GO!!! NOW!!!
So with "Roses" tightly clenched, they swiftly scurry to the loo!
AND with great relief!

Release the explosive gasses!- - - So! interupting your commune with nature , and of course sometimes? in certain circumstances??? creating a blow back from the cassette, this of course creates an illusion of an echo reverberating, which sounds like 2, whereas it's only 1

Hope this explanation helps ?

All part of the service !

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
This is caused thro, and it only happens to THE RUFTY TUFTY Funster that sleeps,(LOOK AWAY LADIES!), in the nude, and on the inside of the bed!
Many have a "liquid" supper, while getting up every 2 hours or so during the night , to discharge the ballast, they forget the yeast in their liquid supper still reacts with tummy contents, WHICH!!, In extreme circumstances!! turns the belly contents to? Shall we say? liquid?, and hubbly bubbly!!! Teeming and steaming, till early AM It's like Mt Etna!! The pressure builds!!. Mildly irritant, goes to uncomfortable, TO!!Got to GO!!! NOW!!!
So with "Roses" tightly clenched, they swiftly scurry to the loo!
AND with great relief!

Release the explosive gasses!- - - So! interupting your commune with nature , and of course sometimes? in certain circumstances??? creating a blow back from the cassette, this of course creates an illusion of an echo reverberating, which sounds like 2, whereas it's only 1

Hope this explanation helps ?

All part of the service !

This has gotta be the best thread for a while - thanks Rangy, I now understand the Thetford trumpet theory.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trikeman. :wink:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
We were once on a very quiet CL. We'd had a lovely curry out , but Ralphs innards were suffering. Phew.
Even the dogs couldn't stand it.
So , because there was only us on the site, he'd taken to going to the Hab door, opening the large window in the door. Sticking his Pajama bottomed ( thank goodness:Eeek: ) bum out and pooping.
Except this time he did it someone , who'd arrived without us realising , was walking right past walking their dog. :rofl:[/QUOTE

RESPECT !!! (y)

newlifedriver

Free Member
Dec 6, 2014
in my rv
Funster No
MH
A class rv
Exp
Funsters segregation area nice one I think I'll cancel my membership I thought joining funsters was because it was more liberal than other clubs certainly doesn't sound like it live & let live within reason or are the solar brigade going to dictate terms of membership
I'm with you live and let live mate but all ways try to take into consideration uthers around us

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back