Bulawayo Lass

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
Mud Island, nr Mudchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
long (with Brian) short (alone) medium (with Andy)
I have decked Harveys the Border Terrier we foster lead and collar in yellow ribbon . He is a dog that needs space he doesnt like big dogs and we are working on him.
Not sure if anyone has seen the Yellow Ribbon Campaign if not spread the word and keep an eye for dogs wearing them...or yellow bandanas etc. they are dogs that need space for many reasons :Smile:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Well said - you should meet Dawn (Mrs Deluxe) who deals with all sorts of dogs, including those who need their own space. www.sesaw.co.uk - she does a lot of the dog rehoming, microchipping etc

OP
OP
Bulawayo Lass

Bulawayo Lass

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
Mud Island, nr Mudchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
long (with Brian) short (alone) medium (with Andy)
Would like to didn't you say she like me pays for her sins by being a vn :ROFLMAO: l have spent the day edumacating work and taking in a poster sure our paths will cross at a rally someplace. Does she know of or use the Yellow Ribbon campaign if not get pushing it!!:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Oh yes - Dawn is keen on the campaign and helps to promote it locally. You can take the vet nurse out of the surgery but not out of the person.........

Apr 9, 2013
Ayr
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I have decked Harveys the Border Terrier we foster lead and collar in yellow ribbon . He is a dog that needs space he doesnt like big dogs and we are working on him.
Not sure if anyone has seen the Yellow Ribbon Campaign if not spread the word and keep an eye for dogs wearing them...or yellow bandanas etc. they are dogs that need space for many reasons :Smile:

I should tie one to the aerial of my mother's car. :roflmto:

Joking apart, I think it's a good idea for dogs but I do think that sometimes it's being on a lead that creates problems. A dog on a lead is always more nervous around other dogs than one that is free to move away from a potential threat.

Tim

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Even off the lead, some dogs need a bit of comfort room. We have a couple being looked after - one is a bit deaf and a bit blind but otherwise fit and healthy and simply reacts nervously unless he is sure. Needs understanding not euthanising........... The other simply doesn't like sudden movements around him. Otherwise a great little dog. Once again understanding, not the vets needle

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back