Y Viva España

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Reallyretired, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Reallyretired

Reallyretired Funster

Ratings:
    +5,160
    As SWMBO is suffering greatly with hip and back, it appears our cruise to the Northern Lights and husky sledging (not Blackpool) will have to be deferred to another year:cry:. As a result we are able to b@gger off in the mh instead:D. The plan (if it can be dignified by such a description) is to book the tunnel sometime round the last week of Feb or the first one of March at the latest and to head South till we see some sunshine. A possible target area is Murcia unless we change our minds (which usually happens several times a day).
    We have to be back early April as there are appointments and we have a booking for valeting on the 19th. MH also due for service & MOT before we clear off again for a longer period in May.

[​IMG]

• Nice One! Nice One! x 3
    • Like it Like it x 2
  2. The Wino

The Wino Funster

Ratings:
    +5,292
    When you arte able to get to the northern lighs go for it we went a couple of years ago sorted out cheap flights to Tromso with norwegan and a hotel online you can do it at a reasonable cost!. Meanwhile enjoy the tapas!

3. Madcaravanner

Madcaravanner Funster

Ratings:
    +1,926
    Keep an eye on the Weather there was snow today near Le Mans if that's your route as it would be ours

Friends of ours in Northern France are under nearly 3 inches of Neige

BTW just grabbed a copy of your Spanish Funster flag going to make a copy

4. bellabee

bellabee Funster

Ratings:
    +1,435
    So have I. We're crossing to France on Friday. Hope to be in El Rocio by next weekend. :D

• Like it Like it x 2
    • Nice One! Nice One! x 1
  5. Reallyretired

Reallyretired Funster

Ratings:
    +5,160
    Thanks for the suggestion but I detest airports and anything associated with flying. This is why we were going on MV Oriana from Southampton a civilised way to travel.

6. The Wino

The Wino Funster

Ratings:
    +5,292
    Depends on your definition! we went on the Hurtiguten boat for an afternoon and were dead bored. I know the cruise ships are different but we like wandering around Tromso. By the way I love flying and fly a motorglider forfun