Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
DSC00566.JPG

He had got half the aire to park on, where's he go? Puts a awning out over the emptying grid.
DSC00562.JPG

This one you can't really make out but he drives in takes ages setting up on the other side of the van you can see, then gets three hoses out , has to go under this van to get it to reach, when he could simply have drawn up to the water and filled up with a six foot hose before setting up

Nov 24, 2008
Anywhere that takes our fancy
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since july 2009 And Still Going Strong
Think I need to put my glasses on more often. Just had a laugh at seeing three horses coming out then Emma had a good laugh at me when she said hoses. Might go back to bed and start again.

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
We sat and watched a Swift Bolero with a large trailer on the back reversing into an Aire which was already full. Only place left was the waste emptying point. After we left I remarked that we should have asked him to move so we could use the facilities :rolleyes:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
We sat and watched a Swift Bolero with a large trailer on the back reversing into an Aire which was already full. Only place left was the waste emptying point. After we left I remarked that we should have asked him to move so we could use the facilities :rolleyes:
Saw that at LE Crotoy ! and he seemed to get very shirty that he was being made to move when 4 MH were parked up waiting to empty!!
Why would you it is smelly and full of flies in the summer!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
@chaser it looks a lovely aire where is it please?
Have you found any steak and moule places to eat yet! For Burtonbird?!

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
The first guy though makes no sense at all, there is loads of room , at first I thought he wanted to get close to the hookup but, no he didn't hook up, they just sat there on top of the grid , didn't even go onto the grass behind, if he had gone to the other side of the aire it is just a sea view, they had nothing at all there(n)(n)(n)(n)

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
@chaser it looks a lovely aire where is it please?
Have you found any steak and moule places to eat yet! For Burtonbird?!
Yes it is , it's a star rated aire in the alltheaires book , and deserves it, sea across the road , picnic area on the other side , ten minute walk into a decent sized town , and yes she had moules there last night I had a meat pizza, it is on the south Brittany coast and called port louis , it is eleven euros but well worth it as all services are free unlimited (y):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back