XMAS down south (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Anybody camping for xmas somewhere along central south coast , as I'm looking for suggestions on where and what to do this xmas thats (me and her + cocker spaniel ) no rude one's :thanks2:please. Terry:Smile:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Will follow this thread cos thats what we would like to know as well, why not the IOW then, its nice over there, we left there 9 yrs ago, Terry is a calkhead but I'm a grockle.:ROFLMAO:

johnpengers

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Somerset.
Funster No
MH
Concorde Liner
Exp
since 2005
Away for xmas.

Theres always Wareham Forest caravan site just through poole,not to be confused with the CC site down the road,Exellent for the dogs and a beautiful country pub five minutes away in the car called the Silent woman.Theres a tale behind that as you can imagine!!:winky:Might even try there ourselves this year.

Regards John P:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
FIDGET
May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Will follow this thread cos thats what we would like to know as well, why not the IOW then, its nice over there, we left there 9 yrs ago, Terry is a calkhead but I'm a grockle.:ROFLMAO:
Hi to you 2, yes I am caulkhead , wife is grockle likewise, after spending most of the year here on the island we thought poss new forest or similar , with various places to visit during the days away rather than sitting on c/site allday. Terry

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Hi to you 2, yes I am caulkhead , wife is grockle likewise, after spending most of the year here on the island we thought poss new forest or similar , with various places to visit during the days away rather than sitting on c/site allday. Terry

I,M a Caulkhead , born and bred at Goose Island. now living on Hayling Island,
There is now overnight parking for motorhomes, on the beach at Hayling, next to the pub,The Inn on the Beach, there are the usual facilities including showers, there is more info on that other motorhome site:ROFLMAO:.............Del

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back