OP
Techno

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I've just made a cardboard mock up that I'll turn into an alumium model this week with the potential to be mass produced in plastic.

iandsm

Funster
MH
A Class
Exp
try this, works well for me Taxi-Mart.co.uk - Number One For UK Taxi Sales

iandsm

Funster
MH
A Class
Exp
The company , which sells accessories for taxis sell a folding cup holder.

OP
Techno

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I see so not specific to a taxi but a universal cup holder. I am a little more imaginative than that and I don't think anyone who has an X250 cab would find that usefull even if there was a suitable place to screw it.
Mine will involve no screws or adhesive and easily mounted and dismounted and hold two cups

iandsm

Funster
MH
A Class
Exp
I see so not specific to a taxi but a universal cup holder. I am a little more imaginative than that and I don't think anyone who has an X250 cab would find that usefull even if there was a suitable place to screw it.
Mine will involve no screws or adhesive and easily mounted and dismounted and hold two cups
My imagination is fine thanks and I find mine very useful indeed. Fits perfectly on my right hand side and easy to reach. Very firm hold on any size cup or can.

I should perhaps qualify that by saying I have an A class with suitable mounting place. You never know someone else might find the item useful too.

Last edited:
OP
Techno

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Sorry I didn't mean your imagination rather the universal cup holder's designer. Mine is specific to X250 cabs or dashboards not one size fits all.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I have an X250 cab and see no need for cup holders in that area of the motorhome.
If we want a drink while traveling we just pull over somewhere and move into the lounge area in comfort .... surely one of the benefits of a motorhome.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services