WX15 BRZ - Bailey Approach Autograph 745 - looking to buy it from dealer - does anyone know of this vehicle (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Hi, simple question really, I am looking to buy this motorhome, does anyone know the vehicle, previously owned it (no fun stickers in it !) or can offer any info?

WX15BRZ.jpg

Just wanted to know if anyone had any info re issues, updates, improvements etc.

Thanks

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
Hi, simple question really, I am looking to buy this motorhome, does anyone know the vehicle, previously owned it (no fun stickers in it !) or can offer any info?

View attachment 347176

Just wanted to know if anyone had any info re issues, updates, improvements etc.

Thanks
Just make sure its a good dealer and everything works. If you PM me I am happy to look at the figures on it.
Its a shame your so far away as I have a lovely one for sale which has the Vanbitz Growler system fitted!

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
I thought you only purchased items I have pointed out!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
lol, if this one turns out to be half as good as the one you found then we will be more than happy. we love the bolero but have decided we need four travelling seats to take the grandchildren away with us !! i didnt promise to bring them back, just take them away. its a shame because the bolero has nearly all the toys you could want !!

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years

View attachment 347176

Thanks
If you PM me, the original owner of the vehicle has been in touch he is happy to pass on details. He is up for telling you all you need to know about that van.
Simon

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Just sent pm. We are supposed to be collecting it this morning!! Have left a deposit

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
I know you have a Moho I’m looking at (I’m not telling which one as I’m not quite ready with the numbers) but I hope you’ve still got it next spring, but I seriously doubt it?

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
I know you have a Moho I’m looking at (I’m not telling which one as I’m not quite ready with the numbers) but I hope you’ve still got it next spring, but I seriously doubt it?
Ah, the figures could work now, you never know! It’s pointless having them gather dust lol

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Simon, thanks for your help. its now parked on my drive. the boss is happy, now I just need to spend a few days working everything out and a couple of overnighters on the drive before using it in anger !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back