Free Member
Oct 13, 2018
Kent
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Look i am trying to bring the term "wowsers" back into common use ok, please help (y)

Anyway, well hello i am Lee and for many years i have tented for weekend breaks etc. But now i am getting older (and wiser!) who wants to put up a tent in the rain and sleep on a hard floor etc. So for at least a few years now i been joking to friends about getting an old campervan and ditching my car.

Fast forward to now, and i am actually hoping to take a year out of work mid 2019 get a motorhome and spend a year seeing more of this country and of Europe. Literally give up my flat and fulltime it for a year, and who knows maybe more.

I sadly dont have a motorhome yet, and due to boring life reasons its going to be Spring 2019 before i can buy one i guess, but hell plenty of time to plan!

I am hoping to get a 6m-ish van conversion, originally i was thinking just a typical T6 campervan etc, but considering a whole year living in it including winter, ive realised that really need a bigger space and a washroom etc, so large van it is. Really dont like coachbuilts myself but each to their own.

Lee

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back